No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Concepcion Angry: "Daiki Kameda is a Coward!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Concepcion Angry: "Daiki Kameda is a Coward!"

Luis “El Nica” Concepción is very upset that his Japanese counterpart Daiki Kameda officially renounced the WBA's regular flyweight. Kameda left his title on the grounds that he had trouble making 112 pounds and with this decision it rules out the chance for Kameda to face Concepcion, the interim champion, in a fight that would define and overall winner of that organization in that division.

[Click Here To Read More]

Luis Concepción should challenge Iván Calderón for the vacant 112 pound WBA title.

Comment

I'm no fan of Daiki, but he's been saying for a while it's tough for him to make 112. He's pretty big for the weight.

As of now, the best action fight at 112 is Concepcion-Segura.

Comment

Wonjongkam is the real flyweight champ. Concepcion should be targeting him.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
          Luis Concepción should challenge Iván Calderón for the vacant 112 pound WBA title.
          Calderon is too small for the 108 division. No way in hell should he try and campaign as a full flyweight. But why not Sergura? I think he and Concepcion would be an entertaining fight.

Comment

luis should fight a top fighter that brings money then fight segura

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Wonjongkam is the real flyweight champ. Concepcion should be targeting him.
              I think that both Concepcion and Segura are dangerous fights for Wonjongkam at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                I think that both Concepcion and Segura are dangerous fights for Wonjongkam at this stage of his career.
                I want to see Segura move up to flyweight anyway. Outside of a Calderon rematch, nothing for him at 108 gets me excited. And even a Calderon rematch doesn't get the juices realy flowing. It will be the same as last time, only Segura will probably stop him sooner. That said, if he had caught the lil guy 5-6 years ago, he would have had circles boxed around him.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  I want to see Sergura move up to flyweight anyway. Outside of a Calderon rematch, nothing for him at 108 gets me excited. And even a Calderon rematch doesn't get the juices realy flowing. It will be the same as last time, only Sergura will probably stop him sooner. That said, if he had caught the lil guy 5-6 years ago, he would have had circles boxed around him.
                  Not even Segura-Chocolatito?

Comment

Working...
                  X