No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claggett-Mendoza, Trupish-Palmer Double on January 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claggett-Mendoza, Trupish-Palmer Double on January 14

Calgary, AB - Teofista Boxing is proud to announce its first promotion of 2011 which will see two of the fastest rising stars in Canadian boxing showcased in an exciting night of boxing live from the beautiful Chinese Cultural Centre in Calgary, Canada on Friday, Jan. 14, 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

Great card, good to see the amateurs getting some print. Teofista always puts on exciting events, with great matchups. Those in the know in Alberta, know who Devin Reti is, he's a brighter prospect than Claggett, Trupish or even Usmanee. Check this card out, Alberta boxing at it's finest.

Comment

I read Claggett sparred both Antillon and Zab Judah in the fall, I'm interested to see a look at him in action. I hope I can watch this card some how because Trupish is one of Canada's best prospects too.

Here's some footage of Claggett (who is 140 I think?) sparring Golden Boy Promotions prospect Roberto Reyes:

Comment

Its sad that TSN doesnt pick this card up, Boxing Canada has failed its boxers miserably over the last ten years. Tough enough to qualify for the olympics, even tougher when your national program affords you one chance to qualify. Arash Usmanee missed by one stinking point, thanks kid come back in 4 years. Best to all these young Canadian kids in the pro ranks, hopefully some of the local and national media wake up and give these guys the push they need.

Comment

I use to spar Claggett when I was living in Calgary. Tough, tough and rough kid who throws relentless punches. I see him going far in the fight game.

Comment

Does anyone know if there will be a broadcast of some kind for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyQuppercut View Post
              Does anyone know if there will be a broadcast of some kind for this fight?
              I'm not sure but I'm thinking of making a trip down to Calgary to see the fights. Hopefully I can get some footage if I go. Talk to my old trainer anyway. I'll upload the footage if I get some.

Comment

just to let you know the fight takes place on Friday night and you will be able to see the entire fight on fightfan.com the next day. ( jan 15/11 )

Comment

Working...
                X