No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Me, Froch and Khan Can Potentially Unify in 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Me, Froch and Khan Can Potentially Unify in 2011

Heavyweight champions Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko issued a joint statement saying they are ready to fight Britain’s world champion David Haye in 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Britain!!!!!

Comment

Khan may do, but tough. IBF also needs to be chased up if he beats Alex, Bradley. Heck is Bradley taking the WBC?

Haye has it even tougher. Two beast.

Froch has it tough because the belts are scattered all over the place. The Germans have them I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
        Khan may do, but tough. IBF also needs to be chased up if he beats Alex, Bradley. Heck is Bradley taking the WBC?

Haye has it even tougher. Two beast.

Froch has it tough because the belts are scattered all over the place. The Germans have them I think.
        Don't think Haye was suggesting they would all become undisputed. Just that it was likely all three will be involved in big unification bouts and he thinks there is a decent chance they will all come through them. If that happens they will all be number one in their respective divisions .

Comment

Haye's onto something here. I expect him to be KO'd by Wladimir if they fight, but the chance is there for these guys to do the UK proud. Nice to hear Haye talking as though he's rediscovered his guts. Won't get my hopes up on Froch beating Ward, but Khan can take Timothy Bradley for sure. Let's get those belts. :UK:

Comment

Rule Britainia!

But honestly, I can only see Khan unifying. Froch vs Ward already frustrates me - and he's going to eat the clock up like Hopkins does whilst Froch wonders when the fighting will start.

Haye gets KO'd by both Klits more than likely.

Ricky Burns on the other hand....................

Comment

could do,khan has a very good chance of beating bradley or devon

froch vs ward will be a very hard fight for froch,not sure if he can beat him

then youve got haye,maybe hes a punchers chance,if he lands early on either brother,they are getting knocked out

lets wait and see,all 3 might get sparked out

Comment

All 3 are going to have tough time wining their next bouts. Potentials are there but it will be rough for each one of them.

Comment

I think Khan will beat Bradley or Alexander, but it's a stretch to imagine Haye beating a Klitschko or Froch beating Ward. The great thing however, is that you can't rule out either fighter in either bout. Haye has enough power and enough speed to knockout Wladimir Klitschko if he can avoid taking big shots himself. Froch is just a born winner and will make it tough for Ward for every second of every round - you just can't count out a fighter who has that much will to win, especially when he has already proved that he can adapt to win and upset the odds.

Comment

Can you imagine the hate and tears from fat yanks and aussies if this happened...

Comment

Working...
                    X