No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munoz Believes He Can Knock Koki Kameda Out Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munoz Believes He Can Knock Koki Kameda Out Early

The Venezuelan former flyweight world champion Alexander "El Explosivo" Munoz does not rule out the possibility of an early knockout against Japanese star Koki Kameda. They clash this Sunday at the Ariake Coliseum in Tokyo, Japan for the vacant WBA bantamweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

koki's not that impressive to me. Pongsaklek Wonjongkam took him to school and took his belt. The japanese hype this guy up so much.

Comment

Well they fight anybody so they might not be that good but hey they fight the best out there

Comment

Alexander Munoz is done...Seriously, Koki should/will win this fight.

However, I wonder if the WBA will then try to make Moreno vs Koki?

Comment

meh

Comment

Koki is gonna win easy, but the fight will be a very boring one I guess. To think, Munoz is literally a shot fighter. He's no longer what he was when his knee was injury-free. And Koki... Nah, this kid knows how to take a title. He always goes for a vacant throne. I tell you what. He will relinquish his title very quickly. Trust me on this. And I think I must put a emphasis on a point that Japanese people do not hype this kid anymore. It's only media that does it. Fans are not so stupid to root for the Kameda brothers. They, myself included, wanna see them get beaten up.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
              koki's not that impressive to me. Pongsaklek Wonjongkam took him to school and took his belt. The japanese hype this guy up so much.
              You must have only watched a few rounds of this fight because it was very very close, nobody took anybody to school. Pong is a first ballot hall of famer, whats song wrong with losing to one?

Comment

Can anybody pm me a stream for this fight please

Comment

No way, munoz is a burn out fighter, a boxer who retired and stages a come back for money is sinonimous of a loser. Munoz as very little chance of beating kameda.

In addition, munoz barely won by points to real 4th class fighter named "el tiburon" arrocha. Munoz looked aweful receiving way too many power punches and nearly loses. That was in his latest fight in roberto duran arena in panama last october.

In contrast, kameda is younger, in the prime time of his boxing carrier and a star in japan where the fight will take place.

In fact, all the three kameda brothers are the fighting in the same card of sunday. The three kameda brothers want to be world champions at the same time. And they might achieve it.

Comment

So this must mean he is officially at BW for good now. I wish Hasa was able to make 118 because that would be one of the biggest fights that could be made.

BTW Koki is gonna slaughter Munoz. Dude has been done as a fighter for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X