Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casey's Trainer: Willie Capabale, He'll Beat Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casey's Trainer: Willie Capabale, He'll Beat Rigondeaux

Ireland’s Cinderella Man, Willie ‘Big Bang’ Casey is a man who knows no fear. After only eleven fights into his pro career he remains undefeated and seemingly unstoppable. Confidence is high in the Dolphil camp with team Casey plotting one of the biggest upsets in boxing history.

[Click Here To Read More]

Atmosphere at the Irish fights looks quality man .Dunne - Pickering Cordoba , Casey Hyland . I would love to go to one of these man .The Cuban's are good man this fight should be quality .Dunne Cordoba was a foty candidate and Casey's upsetting the odds man 2 yrs in the pros from prizefighter to European champ to WBA shot .Similar to Rogie man remember he was doing the same .

Dunne Cordoba top 5 fights 2009 3 2.45

Comment

finally watched some Casey - the Hyland fight. Casey looks really tough and aggressive

Wasn't that stopped a bit early? Hyland was blocked everything. I bet that was another English ref.

That said. Rigo will absolutely toast him. He has no chance, surely?

Comment

I don't know about having no chance... I've seen and heard some things that make me think Rigondeaux isn't going to accomplish much as a pro despite his fantastic skill set, and Willie will likely show him zero respect and put it on him right from the opening bell... if Rigondeaux isn't prepared for it Casey may well put him away early. That said I think it's most likely Rigondeaux will win but there is definitely a chance there for the huge upset and Casey will go for it the only way he knows how - full steam ahead

Comment

Originally posted by aldiansyah View Post
          I don't know about having no chance... I've seen and heard some things that make me think Rigondeaux isn't going to accomplish much as a pro despite his fantastic skill set, and Willie will likely show him zero respect and put it on him right from the opening bell... if Rigondeaux isn't prepared for it Casey may well put him away early. That said I think it's most likely Rigondeaux will win but there is definitely a chance there for the huge upset and Casey will go for it the only way he knows how - full steam ahead
          I hope he can but if plan A doesn't work I doubt there is a plan B. Casey has to go on a seek and destroy mission really. A good opportunity though. And it's nice to see a world champion bringing his belt on the road.

Comment

WAR CASEY as someone said Rigondeux seems to have a lazy mentality in the pro fight game and the Cordoba fight showed he can be got at if Casey goes in with a win at all costs mentality and Rigondeaux aint fully on his game Casey can pull it off but more then likely Rigondeaux should win by ud

Comment

im not as sold on rigondeaux as most over here, but I'm definitely not as sold on casey.

any reason I should be?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                im not as sold on rigondeaux as most over here, but I'm definitely not as sold on casey.

any reason I should be?
                Well he won his first 4 fights in Ireland without much noise then in his 5th fight went to Canada and destroyed a 10 and 0 Canadian then fought in the Sky Sports prizefighter tourament won as a big outsider then fought 2 poor level fighters then won the European Title against a good young irish boxer in a war Casey is most defenietly a live dog and will give Rigo problems in this fight but Rigodeaux should be talented enough to pull out the decision

Comment

Working...
                X