No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Eyes March, April Return: Wants WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Eyes March, April Return: Wants WBA Belt

Santa Fe - Junior welterweight Marcos Maidana (29-2-0, 27 KOs) warned today that in 2011 he wants to come back "with everything" to regain the world title that he lost at the hands of Britain's Amir Khan (24-1-0, 17 KOs) in their recent unification of the WBA titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

war el chinnnno

Comment

both guys want it...we fans want it

rematch!!!!

Comment

really hope he gets to fight the loser of bradley vs devon

Comment

Amir won't give him rematch for few years for sure. GBP was considering Maidana against loser of Bradley\Alexander, so if Alexander loses he won't lose his title. Then we can have Maidana vs Alexander with WBC on the line. Actually winners of Khan\Bradley and Maidana\Alexander can be matched....haha

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Santa Fe - Junior welterweight Marcos Maidana (29-2-0, 27 KOs) warned today that in 2011 he wants to come back "with everything" to regain the world title that he lost at the hands of Britain's Amir Khan (24-1-0, 17 KOs) in their recent unification of the WBA titles.

[Click Here To Read More]
            warned, lol. perfect.

Comment

I cant wait to see this violent and dangerous individual back in the ring. I'm getting blood thirsty just thinking about it.

I hope the aregentinians showered this courageous warrior with rose pedals and lavish gifts when he arrived back home.

Comment

He should fight Alexander or Bradley, i think he would have a better chance against them than Khan. Bradley is a bit chinny himself and Alexander has shown himself to be limited in the Kotelnik fight, not that Maidana fights anything like Kotelnik but i don't see him ever beating Khan.

Comment

he should fight alexander-bradley loser then if he wins no other choice for AK but to give him a rematch ..or give Ortiz a rematch see if he can destroy him again

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    He should fight Alexander or Bradley, i think he would have a better chance against them than Khan. Bradley is a bit chinny himself and Alexander has shown himself to be limited in the Kotelnik fight, not that Maidana fights anything like Kotelnik but i don't see him ever beating Khan.
                    ever? LMAO

ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X