Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Lorenzo Vows: "I Will Knock Erik Morales Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francisco Lorenzo Vows: "I Will Knock Erik Morales Out"

Tijuana, BC. - Far from lamenting the change of opponent, Erik "El Terrible" Morales gladly accepted Dominican boxer Francisco Lorenzo from Argentina to replace Rodrigo "Hyena" Barrios. Morales defends his silver junior welterweight championship of the WBC on Saturday at Estadio Caliente.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, like you did to Soto. Oh thats right, Soto whooped you in both fights.

Comment

just dont fight dirty.

Comment

If the fight were at 130, I'd be giving him a serious shot at an upset, but it's at 137 so he'll put up a good fight without winning. Terrible is one of my favorite fighters of all time, but he's at the end of the road. I was seriously considering betting against Morales if he would've faced Barrios.

He's abused his body all these years and it hasn't stopped since he retired. He blew up to over 200 pounds during retirement and it still looks as if he blows up into the 180s, dropping 50+ pounds regularly, his body is bound to say "**** you".

Comment

hey maybe frank will and maybe he wont, i.m.o. he wont knock out erik

Comment

Working...
          X