No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Knocks Tapia Out in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Knocks Tapia Out in Three Rounds

Gennady Golovkin (20-0, 17 KOs), one of two top Kazakh fighters around, had some easy work with WBA #4 Colombian Nilson Julio Tapia (14-3-1, 10 KOs) by knocking him out in three rounds to retain his WBA "regular" middleweight title for the first time.

[Click Here To Read More]

wow this was fast

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Gennady Golovkin (20-0, 17 KOs), one of two top Kazakh fighters around, had some easy work with WBA #4 Colombian Nilson Julio Tapia (14-3-1, 10 KOs) by knocking him out in three rounds to retain his WBA "regular" middleweight title for the first time.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully the overprotected N'Jikam or Sturm will have the courage to fight him next.

Comment

lets get this guy in with some top mw's PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
          Hopefully the overprotected N'Jikam or Sturm will have the courage to fight him next.
          I'm quite sure that Sturm is fighting in February or maybe it was March. Versus TBA.

Comment

Not surprising since Tapia, like Golovkin's last opponent, was a no-hope opponent with terrible credentials. Now that the preliminaries are over with, I'm with Tunney, let's get him in with Sturm or N'Jikam. Beating up guys like Tapia doesn't prepare Golovkin for anything.
            In a year or so, I'd love to see Golovkin vs. Pirog. That would be the ultimate middleweight war.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
              Not surprising since Tapia, like Golovkin's last opponent, was a no-hope opponent with terrible credentials. Now that the preliminaries are over with, I'm with Tunney, let's get him in with Sturm or N'Jikam. Beating up guys like Tapia doesn't prepare Golovkin for anything.
              In a year or so, I'd love to see Golovkin vs. Pirog. That would be the ultimate middleweight war.
              Tapia wasn't THAT bad, he had never been stopped and had just two close decision losses against undefeated opponents. Tapia had KOed Golovkin's last opponent Nunez in round one.

That being said, there's no point in Golovkin fighting guys like Tapia any more. IWe all want to see Golovkin in with top middleweights. His prime is being wasted.

Comment

I've never seen Golovkin fight. Sounds like he is a beast. Need some videos of him. The Middleweight division is actually strong now when you stop to think about it. And Martinez should have to fight either Pirog or Golovkin at least eventually. Let's hold him to the same standards that we did with Paul Williams please.

Comment

iceta lives is infamous around these parts

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
                    N'jikam has backed out of fights with Golovkin 4 seperate times. I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                    X