Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco-Reyes Sanchez For WBC Silver on Feb. 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco-Reyes Sanchez For WBC Silver on Feb. 26

Former interim WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco (24-2-1, 18KOs) is ready to once again strap on the gold and green belt when he challenges current WBC Silver lightweight champion Reyes Sanchez (20-3-1, 11KOs) of Mexico City, MX, on February 26th of next year at a site to be determined. DeMarco of Tijuana, MX, by way of Los Mochis, captured the interim belt back in '09 via tenth round TKO of Jose Alfaro only to succumb to the late Edwin Valero in his next bout earlier this year. Since then, the twenty-four year old DeMarco came back with a devastating second round knock out of former title challenger Daniel Attah in July.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully 2011 will be a fresh year for demarco.

Comment

I like Demarco but I think he has been struggling with making the 135 weight limit. I like his style he is exciting and is never in a dull fight. The bad thing is, the lightweight division is full of talent. But if he goes up to 140 he'll also be fighting it out with guys who have immense talent and power.

Good luck Antonio and I look forward to seeing you in the ring once again.

Comment

Fastblack

DeMarco is nothing but a soft quitter who gave up and quit in his marquee fight against Valero. This cream puff will never amount to anything but a quitter a soft taco in a hard business. A real cream puff.

Comment

I think is safe to say Soto will fight the winner of this fight after Antillon instead of Rios.

Comment

i agree also about antonio being a good fighter and he will need to start proving himself against the better/tougher boxers in his weight or when if he moves up in weight to 140. good luck young man and i hope everything goes well for you in 2011

Comment

Demarco has some crazy pop in his punches that shows up out of no where. Id love to see him against Rios eventually. That Valero fight was a testament to Valero though. I never knew Edwin had defense until that fight. I don't think Demarco landed one significant punch the entire fight, he just couldn't touch him.

Comment

I'd like To see Demarco fight soto or rios.

Especially rios, who I think he beats.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
                  DeMarco is nothing but a soft quitter who gave up and quit in his marquee fight against Valero. This cream puff will never amount to anything but a quitter a soft taco in a hard business. A real cream puff.
                  "quitting" against a guy with only stoppages on his resume isnt something to really discredit

Comment

Working...
                  X