No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan The Clear Betting Favorite To Beat Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan The Clear Betting Favorite To Beat Maidana

PUNTERS on Betfair are backing Amir Khan to make a successful third defence of his WBA world light-welterweight title against Marcos Rene Maidana in Las Vegas on Saturday. The Bolton-born champion is just 4-11 to retain his 140lb belt.

[Click Here To Read More]

khan is safe as houses.

Comment

i would bet my house on khan...

if it wasn't for his chin.

Comment

I would say the bookies are never wrong. After the Froch-Abraham fight i've changed my mind...
        I do think Khan will walk this though.

Comment

Maidana can be outboxed & Khan has the talent to do it!!But his chin is suspect & that's where the danger lies!!But Maidana doesn't really have 1 punch ko power & I don't know if he can cut the ring off well enough to catch up to him & land some decent combo's!!Khan should win,but if Maidana shows up to cut the ring off & trap im,expect fireworks!!

Comment

Khan is going to win this.

Comment

Those odds tell the whole story of the fight. Maidana 3-1 for KO,29-1 by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
                i would bet my house on khan...

if it wasn't for his chin.
                idk, i think people are gonna be surprised when Khan takes a clean punch from Maidana and nothing happens.

i honestly believe it was weight problems that caused that horrific KO against Prescott.

but it would be the best Christmas present if Maidana wins this one

Comment

Putting $300 on Maidana, Chinny chin chin is an overhyped kid.

Comment

Khan a 9-11 favorite....

Comment

Working...
                    X