Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales vs Barrios: "El Terrible" is in Top Fighting Form

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morales vs Barrios: "El Terrible" is in Top Fighting Form

Tijuana's Erik "Terrible" Morales appeared to be in extraordinary physical shape as he trained in camp on Tuesday morning. The three-time world champion (super bantamweight, featherweight and super featherweight) did twelve rounds of intense work.

[Click Here To Read More]

morales can have his retirement tour, but he's gotta stick to guys that are as shot as he is.

Comment

Wish there was pictures, no ****, would like to see how much different in physical condition he is currently to his last fight against Limond which he still had plenty of excess fat.

Comment

I'll be surprised if Erik makes it past Barrios. Hiena will be strong and relentless at 138 or whatever the catchweight is. Morales still hasn't learned his lesson of staying in shape in between fights and looked heavy in the last pictures I caught about a month ago.

It'll be a very good fight, but I see Barrios winning, possibly getting robbed.

Comment

NO FAN BASE?? this dilusional phag must not know that mexico has a population of 111 million, and in the usa theres 30 million mexicans, and that for mexicans juan manuel marquez is mexicos #1 fighter and is a household name with millions of fans. Pacs advisors will use any excuse to avoid the man, so i guess theyre doing their jobs

Comment

this is exactly what we need in boxing! we need wars between guys who exchange as soon as they are hit clean or hurt! this will be an exciting fight to see where these two guys are at! hope Morales gets the win and gets closer to a Marquez and Pacquiao fight! anything is possible aslong as Morales takes care of his body and trains hard!

Comment

Although Morales has been clearly past his best for years. I support him no matterwhat. Hes the definition of warrior, hes a great fighter, and hes as exciting as they come. My kind of fighter.
              ARRIBA MORALES

Comment

Morales simply wants to return because he wants the world not to forget s that he once beaten Pacman! A fight that Mayweather jr keep on rewinding!

Comment

I sayif morales lpoks good and if he maneged to ko barrios than a match with marquez would be interesting.

Comment

My favorite mexican fighter!

ERIK MORALES deserves to become the first mexican to win world titles in 4 division,at the end of the day he foughts the best fighters and he beat the best fighters!!!
                    Also MANNY said that MORALES is the toughest fighters he ever faced.
                    If ERIK can make the weight as lightweight he can beat SOTO easy,more difficult but not impossible is beat young lions like ALEXANDER,BRADLEY or KHAN!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X