No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: Dzinziruk Will Have To Fight Me Very Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes: Dzinziruk Will Have To Fight Me Very Soon

It is no secret that undefeated junior middleweight sensation Vanes "The Nightmare" Martirosyan (28-0, 17 KOs) has been clamoring for a big fight. In the last couple of years, the Armenian fighter has called out all of the big names in his division and in particular, WBO champion Sergiy Dzinziruk (37-0, 23KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Nobody is ducking u vane,Nobody cares about u.

Comment

lol i know this idiot thinks every1 is ducking him but yet he thinks he proved something in his career when all hes beaten is bums and lost to ouma he generates no money no fan base boring as hell to watch shut up vanes

Comment

vanes id ducking lara..

Comment

Dzinziruk isn't ducking anybody.

He desperately needs a fight, but the problem is Ross Greenburg of HBO is very reluctant to have a good European fighter on.

But Bob Arum has influence and if he wants to put his fighter Martirosyan vs. Dzinziruk on HBO, Greenburg might agree.

Comment

durn Dzinya fought twice in past 2 years, this is dissapointing and he is what 35? I dont really know.. if hes 35, he has few more fights until he is done. this makes me sad(

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Nobody is ducking u vane,Nobody cares about u.
              this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                durn Dzinya fought twice in past 2 years, this is dissapointing and he is what 35? I dont really know.. if hes 35, he has few more fights until he is done. this makes me sad(
                maybe that is why hes avoiding vanes... he wants winnable fights... he knows what awaits him when he gets in the ring with Vanes given their sparring session that i witnessed personally. PRBOXINGCOTT, youre a moron... at least learn to use some commas, periods, learn that in English when you write something in plural, there is an (s) at the end of the word...

Comment

Working...
                X