No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Sam Gonzalez: Unbeatens Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Sam Gonzalez: Unbeatens Clash

Promoters Art Pelullo/Banner Promotions, German Titov Box Promotion, Thompson Boxing Promotions, and Joe DeGuardia/Star Boxing will present a sensational fight card on Friday, January 7, 2011, at the Cox Pavilion, which is connected to the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. The main event and co-featured bouts will be televised live on the first telecast of the 2011 ESPN “Friday Night Fights” series at 10:00 PM Eastern time, 7:00 PM Pacific time.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is gonna be a damn good card on FNF to kick off the new year. Provonikof reminds me of this bigger version of a throwback Greg Haugen who's all heart but that can also stalk like a young Kotsa Tzu and hit with both hands...just doesn't have quite the hands of stone like Kotsa but not as robotic either which is a good thing. And Demetrius Andrade is gonna blow this other dude out the water as I see 2011 being Demetrius' year where the training wheels finally come off, competition gets stepped up big time, and he'll be headed for a world title fight by 2012, I believe. Damn and with Jan. 29th being the main course for Alexander v. Bradley, who said Boxing is dead lol?

Comment

It's about time Andrade fought tougher opposition. I think this kid will be a star in the future.

Comment

Working...
      X