Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison: I Won't Retire, Let The Haters Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison: I Won't Retire, Let The Haters Continue

“After spending some time away reflecting on the fight and outcome, I have made the decision to continue my journey in boxing and carry on my career as a professional. The David Haye experience had many highs away from the ring and I'm happy I had a great training camp and worked with two of my brothers again in camp. I surrounded myself with a world class team and pushed myself to the limit in training and left my changing room knowing I had given my all to get to this point.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sorry to say it mate, but you've lost all touch with reality

Comment

Tyson Fury vs Audrey

Do it.

I like Audley fighting at a lower-level. He's an intereting match-up, you have to see whether the fact that he is a pussy will negate every other concievable advantage he has over his opponent.

Comment

Agree! Tyson Fury v Audley would be awesome. Make it happen.

Thank You.
        Deek

Comment

"The David Haye experience had many highs away from the ring and I'm happy I had a great training camp and worked with two of my brothers again in camp."

Comment

lol @ "my style is unique" no **** its unique, its unique for a reason. Everyone else figured out that standing terified in front of your opponent and not throwing anything results in getting your ass kicked

Comment

I don't care what Audley says he's a bum and a coward how many people would have relished the opportunity to challenge for a heavyweight title (which he didn't deserve anyway) and he blew it he didn't even throw any meaningful punches because he was scared of being knocked out which ended up happening anyway

i hate to say this about a professional fighter but Audley's a bum he should retire while he can still talk properly

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                lol @ "my style is unique" no **** its unique, its unique for a reason. Everyone else figured out that standing terified in front of your opponent and not throwing anything results in getting your ass kicked
                Arthur Abraham is from the same school it seems.

The weird thing about Harrison is that his style is against human nature. It's neither fight or flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  Arthur Abraham is from the same school it seems.

The weird thing about Harrison is that his style is against human nature. It's neither fight or flight.
                  at least AA uses a guard, and only recently looked lost doing it, harrison was looking terrified fighting bums at the beginning of his career.

Harrison will be in a mental instatution in 10 years or less. He is seriously ****ed in the head.

Comment

audley needs to fight some bums for a while

Comment

Working...
                    X