Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Odlanier Solis Confident: I'll End Vitali Klitschko's Reign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Odlanier Solis Confident: I'll End Vitali Klitschko's Reign

Cuban heavyweight Odlanier "La Sombra" Solis is currently ranked # 2 WBC, and faces WBC # 1 rated, Ray "The Rainman" Austin in an elimination bout to determine the mandatory challenger of the current champion of the WBC, Vitali Klitschko. The fight takes place on Friday December 17 at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida. The fight is promoted by Don King Productions and Sports-Promotion ARENA.

[Click Here To Read More]

Then fight him, so I can watch Vitali beat you to a pulp. Lets just see how good you do against Ray Austin.

Comment

Have you guys seen his last fight?

He didnt look as fat as usual, but he's slow as molasses now!

If he comes into the ring above 240 (30lbs lighter) he stands absolutely no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Have you guys seen his last fight?

He didnt look as fat as usual, but he's slow as molasses now!

If he comes into the ring above 240 he stands absolutely no chance.
        He came in at 268½, 3 pounds less than his most weight! Not that big of a difference.

Comment

Vitali wants to duck him, but hes his mandatory aka his papi

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
            Vitali wants to duck him, but hes his mandatory aka his papi
            Vitali wants to duck someone he is better than, want to make anymore bull**** up?

You won't be on here after Vitali beats Solis fat ass to a bloody pulp.

Comment

if Solis takes this oppertunity seriously, he might be the toughest fighter Vitali faced since Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
                if Solis takes this oppertunity seriously, he might be the toughest fighter Vitali faced since Lennox.
                Even a fat out of shape Lennox Lewis is in better shape than any version of Solis. Lewis was 256½ when he fought Vitali, and while Lewis was fat he had much more experience than Vitali at the time they fought. Vitali is much more experienced now. So, Vitali will have the experience factor over Solis and the fact Vitali comes in shape all the time = Solis getting the blood beating out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
                  Maybe. Solis is young, and Vitali turns 40 next summer and isn't as good as he was.

But I'll still put my points on Dr. Ironfist.

Comment

I look forward to Klitschko-Solis. Still, Solis should stop looking past Ray Austin. We all know Austin doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell, but the ****'s disrespectful.

Comment

Working...
                    X