No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero: I Couldn't Hold The Weight, Rematch Sought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero: I Couldn't Hold The Weight, Rematch Sought

Panama - Celestino Caballero was very calm when he arrived back home. He spoke with reporters at Tocumen airport, who mobbed him with questions about last Saturday's ten round split decision loss to Jason Litzau in Las Vegas. Caballero went up by two weight divisions to fight Litzau at 130 pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

guy cant make weight at 130 yet he thinks he'll be able to make weight at 122 and "defend his title"??? what is he thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by bboytito21 View Post
      guy cant make weight at 130 yet he thinks he'll be able to make weight at 122 and "defend his title"??? what is he thinking...
      Cory Spinks was a LMW. He failed to make the MW limit on his first try vs. Jermain Taylor. He fought the rest of his career at LMW after that fight.
      Last edited by Sweet Jesus; 11-30-2010, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Cabellero sucks.

Comment

complete BS... caballero simply overlooked the kid & got WORKED.
          he had a dismissive look on his face the whole fight...

Comment

sounds like he had a nice slice of humble pie

Comment

caba dont lie you overlooked and thought it was a easy fight fight wv2 after he ko jose arce then you can do a unification you wont beat wv2 but its a good payday

Comment

"I know I talk a lot... and I know I did not look too good this last fight, but I will be back and I will do it against Mayweather!" ~Slappy Cabby

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                  Cabellero sucks.
                  whens the next time eddie gomez fights? my uncle's been trying to see him fight since he's Honduran.

Comment

This disgrace even has two videos on youtube trash talking Litzau...

big mouth, and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                    X