No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Maidana Better Beware of Amir Khan's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza: Maidana Better Beware of Amir Khan's Power

Alex Ariza, the strength and conditioning coach of WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan, talks about his boxer's upcoming fight with mandatory/interim-champion Marcos Maidana, which takes place at the Mandalay Bay on December 11 and televised by HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Maidana is a dead man...

Comment

I agree,but I don't think Maidana is taking Khan lightly at all..But Khan better not be taking Maidana lightly this is a two way street..

Comment

Khan has underrated power and Maidana has underrated speed.

Comment

Something just doesn't add up with this Alex Ariza dude. Unless I'm poor at googling and researching, there is no notable curriculum vitae or background on this cat. The only background you can really piece together is the last couple of years with working with Manny/Freddie/Wild Card, and numerous articles on how he fired back at Lil Floyd/Floyd Joy/Uncle Rog over the blood testing and doping allegations. There is an Alex Ariza who retired in 2006 as a light welter with something like a 3-9 record, but can't be the same person as Ariza's facebook says he's been a strength & conditioning coach for over 10 years. How in the world do you become Manny's and Amir's main 3rd in the corner with no documented dossier to support your work experience over the years? This is like a kid taking a few accounting classes in junior college and working for a Fortune 500 as the CFO. Just doesn't add up at all especially in this day and age of wikipedia, google etc...and still nothing showing this dude's career path. Hell there was much more on Victor Conte as a principal owner in Balco even before his name made the news with the Barry Bonds and Shane Mosleys of the world. I just don't get it!

Comment

Maidana has a chance if he brings it to him the first couple of rounds. But make no mistake, Amir Khan is nothing like Ortiz. If Marcos thinks he wins this fight in the deep water he is in for a beating. Maidana should have nothing in his mind but getting to Khans chin, quick.

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
              Something just doesn't add up with this Alex Ariza dude. Unless I'm poor at googling and researching, there is no notable curriculum vitae or background on this cat. The only background you can really piece together is the last couple of years with working with Manny/Freddie/Wild Card, and numerous articles on how he fired back at Lil Floyd/Floyd Joy/Uncle Rog over the blood testing and doping allegations. There is an Alex Ariza who retired in 2006 as a light welter with something like a 3-9 record, but can't be the same person as Ariza's facebook says he's been a strength & conditioning coach for over 10 years. How in the world do you become Manny's and Amir's main 3rd in the corner with no documented dossier to support your work experience over the years? This is like a kid taking a few accounting classes in junior college and working for a Fortune 500 as the CFO. Just doesn't add up at all especially in this day and age of wikipedia, google etc...and still nothing showing this dude's career path. Hell there was much more on Victor Conte as a principal owner in Balco even before his name made the news with the Barry Bonds and Shane Mosleys of the world. I just don't get it!
              he worked with Diego Corrales and a few guys at Wild Card before he got Manny...he was also a secret assassin for a number of years (out in Europe) 3-4 years, I may be wrong on that 1 tho, it could've as easily been 8-9 years. everythings a blur with this guy. Oh 1 more thing, google isn't something to live by homie. i like how u found a way to bring up Conte in that innocent post of yours,

Comment

Originally posted by BlowMe! View Post
                he worked with Diego Corrales and a few guys at Wild Card before he got Manny...he was also a secret assassin for a number of years (out in Europe) 3-4 years, I may be wrong on that 1 tho, it could've as easily been 8-9 years. everythings a blur with this guy. Oh 1 more thing, google isn't something to live by homie. i like how u found a way to bring up Conte in that innocent post of yours,
                Yeah it doesn't take an astronautico aka rocket scientist to figure out exactly where I was going with my post. You just reiterating the obvious (e.g. Conte, innocent post etc.) makes you a little slow on the draw. And I don't need to be patronized with "not living by google" et al; just answer the question or fall back, puto :P

Comment

Originally posted by BlowMe! View Post
                  A Secret Assassin? WTF? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                    A Secret Assassin? WTF? LOL
                    Lol I would have thought he would have been a silent assassin at least but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X