No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Drian Francisco Eyes Hugo Cazares After WBA Title Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Drian Francisco Eyes Hugo Cazares After WBA Title Win

At the Bueng Kan School in Bueng Kan, Nong Khai, Thailand, undefeated Filipino Drian Francisco (20-0-1, 16 KOs) won the interim-WBA super flyweight title by defeating Thailand's Duangpetch Kokietgym (52-2-1, 21 KOs) by way of a tenth round TKO. Francisco has won his last 5 fights by knockout against such opponents as as the # 1 rated Ricardo Núñez and two-time former world champion Roberto "La Araña" Vásquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Golden Fist

I have watched at least four of this guy's fights. He has this awkward style, which seems deceivingly slow, but for some reason he is able to connect with good powershots. He also doesn't get hit often, which indicates that his style is effective. I think this "Gintong Kamao" (Golden Fist) is going to be a real contender.

Comment

Hard to judge much on this fight because his Thai opponent was a crappy fighter with a pretty record built on bums and amateurs. But Francisco-Cazares should be a good scrap because Francisco's got some kick in his punch

Comment

I can compare Drian Francisco with Luisito Espinosa an orthodox who is very effective with his punches. Cazares has been avoiding Francisco for a while.

Comment

Working...
        X