No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan on Maidana Strategy, Pacquiao Sparring, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan on Maidana Strategy, Pacquiao Sparring, More

Inb our latest interview with WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan, we talk about Manny Pacquiao's performance against Antonio Margarito, strategy for the upcoming defense against Marcos Maidana on December 11, training with Pacquiao, and much more.

[Click Here To Read More]

wazaa coming in 1.. 2... 3...

Comment

Khan's gonna jab this brawler all night

Comment

wheres that queer wazza ? hes ***** made for these threads .. surprised hes not here yet , must be wiping his jizz off his khan poster

Comment

I already made a thread about this interview:

Comment

All Khan has to do is watch the Mitchell-Prescott fight and look how Mitchell frustrated Prescott until he became completely reckless.

I don't see how Khan is going to KO Maidana but a TKO should not be ruled out.

On the other hand what makes this a must watch is because Maidana has the power to finish Khan and I hope he lands a nice left hook on Khan some point during the fight. I just want to see the reaction and hopefully Khan has improved on that end as well.

Comment

if khan has improved so much in the last 2 years...and it is true he is giving manny a much better spar and "getting the better of him" on occassions

does this mean that manny has not improved by much himself and is the same fighter he was 2 years ago when he fought JMM?

Comment

madaina by brutal ko con hasnt improved at all fighting bums makes you look good but true boxing fans know its just smoke once he steps in with madaina ortiz and bradley he will retire like that guy hamed

Comment

Working...
                X