No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham-Froch Odds: Carl is Being Tabbed To Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham-Froch Odds: Carl is Being Tabbed To Lose

CARL FROCH will fail in his bid to reclaim the vacant WBC super-middleweight belt on Saturday, according to the betting on Betfair. Odds of 11-8 suggest the Nottingham-born star’s title hopes will come to an end when he clashes with Arthur Abraham in Helsinki, Finland.

[Click Here To Read More]

One big punch to that Jester AA's chin will prove otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
      One big punch to that Jester AA's chin will prove otherwise.
      You can say much, hater.

..and who da heck is "Mike Kessler"? At least this site has that "catchy" sexual intro to vids...

Comment

I got Froch...slap me down but I got Froch...brutal KO...the guy I love to hate..."Mike" Kessler clearly beat him in a very tight match...im drunk but cant get this fight off my mind...Froch to win

Comment

Arthur Abraham will win this.

Haven't lost a prediction this November!!!

Comment

Froch will take this.

The long monkey arms will keep Arthur at bay, while AA's punching power wont be enough to get Froch out of there. We might see a flash knockdown for Froch too, where he counters a "spree" from AA. I'm not sure I expect Carl Froch to be on the back pedal.

Comment

JERMAIN TAYLOR is retired thanks to ABRAHAM;DIRRELL has brain damages thanks to ABRAHAM...FROCH will die thanks to ABRAHAM!!!

Comment

WAR ABRAHAM!

Comment

should be a 50/50 fight. carl froch is technically piss poor, and abraham isnt really any better.

Comment

Funny thing is Froch is always the underdog,but I think his size strength and power punching will win the day imo...

Comment

Working...
                    X