No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salita Works With Theophane To Prepare For Anchondo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salita Works With Theophane To Prepare For Anchondo

Former World number one and World title challenger Dmitriy 'Star of David' Salita has flown current IBO International Welterweight champion and IBF World number ten Ashley 'Treasure' Theophane out to New York to help him prepare for his IBA Title challenge against former World Champion 'Mighty' Mike Anchondo on December 16th in Brooklyn, New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

Salita is ****. Amir took his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Salita is ****. Amir took his soul.
      he got a world title fight pretty quick, after only one fight... its the IBA though...

Comment

Sorry kid, no amount of world class gyms or trainers can repair a glass jaw.

You're going to have to do a Khan and learn to fight in constant fear. Unfortunately you don't have Khan's skills, so it's going to be a hard road from here.

Comment

you have to give the kid a chance he is doing everything right.
          one night under the lights he got caught i"ll wait to see if it happens again
          before i write him off, i saw it happen to wlad a couple of times now look.

Comment

Let's be real here

Let's be completely honest here. If Salita wasn't ***ish, he never would have been a speak about fighter. He's completely trash.

In the ring, it's two hands, and the level of education your boxing is on that determines fights primarily. This isn't a war zone like in *********. It's not one side, loaded with weapons and technology, using there advantages to kill, imprison, and torture. It's not about thieving land. The boxing ring isn't a place where deception and usury get you belts and all the accolades of glory. The boxing ring is about two men. There hands being the tools for work. There will helps them get out of situations that are just too big for the normal man. There dignity allow's them to walk out of the ring proud. Win lose or draw, they know that they earned there way to the ring. The boxing ring in the 21st century is no place for the ***ish man. I believe

This is the reality of boxing. The ***s own most of the media in this country and a lot of western countries. I know we can all fantasize that the boxing world isn't bias when it comes to who is a read about fighter, but that's just not the case.

How many fights did it take before the world knew who Marcos Maidana was?
            How long did it take for the world to hear of Sergio Martinez?
            How long did it take Joe Calzaghe to land an HBO fight?
            How long until the media stopped bashing Benard Hopkins? Did the media even stop bashing Benard Hopkins?

If Salita was black, white, asian or hispanic from the streets of brooklyn we would have never herd of him based on his skill level. Salita getting boxing publicity is simply bad for boxing. I hope Salita is severely injured in his next fight and is unable to step back into the ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by avnikuka View Post
              Let's be completely honest here. If Salita wasn't ***ish, he never would have been a speak about fighter. He's completely trash.

In the ring, it's two hands, and the level of education your boxing is on that determines fights primarily. This isn't a war zone like in *********. It's not one side, loaded with weapons and technology, using there advantages to kill, imprison, and torture. It's not about thieving land. The boxing ring isn't a place where deception and usury get you belts and all the accolades of glory. The boxing ring is about two men. There hands being the tools for work. There will helps them get out of situations that are just too big for the normal man. There dignity allow's them to walk out of the ring proud. Win lose or draw, they know that they earned there way to the ring. The boxing ring in the 21st century is no place for the ***ish man. I believe

This is the reality of boxing. The ***s own most of the media in this country and a lot of western countries. I know we can all fantasize that the boxing world isn't bias when it comes to who is a read about fighter, but that's just not the case.

How long until the media stopped bashing Benard Hopkins? Did the media even stop bashing Benard Hopkins?

If Salita was black, white, asian or hispanic from the streets of brooklyn we would have never herd of him based on his skill level. Salita getting boxing publicity is simply bad for boxing. I hope Salita is severely injured in his next fight and is unable to step back into the ring again.

You brute, I concur with this post. What a barbarian

Comment

Originally posted by avnikuka View Post

I agree. Yuri Foreman is in the same boat. Easy money betting on Cotto. Arum thought Cotto was shot coming off another beating and moving him up in weight. Foreman not only couldnt win, he literally fell apart in the ring. lol

Comment

step right up: Look at the ***ish kid fight

Salita is just a sideshow. He should have the rest of his fights at coney island next to the rest of the freaks. Just another hype build up. If salita was the real deal he would of fought some of the young guns who were undefeated or maybe a guy with 1 or 2 losses. Emanuel Burton would kick his behind right now. Salita will fight on against guys who are has beens or never was. The only way he gets in there with a victor ortiz , Kendall holt , Peterson is if it's for a title or they burned out and they place the fight at coney island with the rest of the freaks.

Comment

Salita is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X