Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Juan Burgos 125.4, Hozumi Hasegawa 125.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Juan Burgos 125.4, Hozumi Hasegawa 125.5

Nagoya, Japan - Undefeated Mexican Juan Carlos Burgos (25-0, 18 KOs) and highly regarded, national boxing hero Hozumi Hasegawa (28-3, 12 KOs) both stepped on the scales at the official weigh in today. The two warriors are set to battle it out this Friday, November 26, 2010 at Nihon Gaishi Hall in Nagoya, Japan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Anyone want to bet 500k? i got hasegawa by ud.

Comment

Excited to see Hasegawa back in the ring.

Comment

wow they have almost the same weight but burgos looks a lot bigger ...

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
          Anyone want to bet 500k? i got hasegawa by ud.

What the hell, I will do it.

Should be interesting. If Hasegawa wins, we can say he's officially back.

Comment

Sucks that's on Japan. Although it's not difficult to get a D on Japan, we have to acknowledge the fact that it will be difficult for Burgos to win if the fight is close. The japanese Ace is coming off a loss and I doubt the would want to see him lose twice in a row. I think Burgos has to knock him out. It's possible due to Burgos' power and difference in weight. It all depends how Hasegawa copes with the two division difference.

Comment

thought hbo or shobox would sho this the us doesn't show a lot of international events

Comment

Hasegawa is a beast if he can win this in any fashion.

This will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
                  thought hbo or shobox would sho this the us doesn't show a lot of international events

The time difference kills the Japanese fights.

I often wish they would put these fights on after the fact though, say on ESPN classic, but I imagine the rights cost a lot of money.

Comment

war hasegawa!!!! time to get your belt back.

Comment

Working...
                    X