No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Edgar Sosa, Jhonny Gonzalez Ready To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Edgar Sosa, Jhonny Gonzalez Ready To Fight

Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico - At the final press conference in Mexico's Edgar Sosa and his Japanese opponent Masafumi Okubo, were together for the first time before Saturday's match at the Arena Monterrey, where the "Iron Man" will make the first defense of his WBC flyweight international title in what will be the main event bout of the card called "Fists of Land and Freedom", which will map another chapter in the boxing history of Monterrey. The card will be broadcast by Televisa.

[Click Here To Read More]

in the first picture doesnt one side of sosa's face look a little weird

Comment

Originally posted by aaronc619 View Post
      Yeah, that fracture must have been painfull.

Comment

They are both fighting DEAD BEETS!!!!

Comment

i forgot all about gonzalez juanma can take his belt in pr and do a unification battle with gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            i forgot all about gonzalez juanma can take his belt in pr and do a unification battle with gamboa
            i don't think so,he'll probably end of fighting one of these two bums,guys who just have recently lost.....Se ha podido conocer que el ex campeon mundial mexicano Orlando Salido (34-11-5, 22 Ko´s) sea candidato para ser el próximo retador del invicto campeón mundial pluma le puertoriqueño Juanma López.

Igualmente se menciona el nombre de otro mexicano, el ex campeon mundial Cristobal ¨Lacandon¨ Cruz (39-12-2, 23 Ko´s). Continuar…

you can read it at solo boxeo . com

Comment

Originally posted by aaronc619 View Post
              yep,just wait till he starts getting hit hard,let's see how he reacts

Comment

Working...
              X