No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek vs Roy Jones Jr. in Talks For March Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek vs Roy Jones Jr. in Talks For March Bout

Respected Polish journalist Janusz Pindera has been informed that heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek (42-1, 27 KO), and former four division champion Roy Jones Jr. (54-7, 40 KO) are very close to to reaching an agreement for a March fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow, I don't even mind seeing this. 2 skilled fighters, one who can't punch and the other can't take a punch.

Comment

If HBO's Greenburg or Showtime's Hershman would allow Adamek on TV against someone else so he could have a decent payday, a fight with Jones wouldn't be necessary.

Comment

why?

Adamek moves to heavy and then fights nobody. I wish he would take a fight that matters because I think he is the most exciting guy in the division

Comment

LOL at people saying Adamek is more credible than Haye!

Comment

What a joke,jones cant even beat green.Now he wants to fight adamek
            at hw?

Comment

After a promising start to his HW career, Adamek is slowly becoming the next Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
                LOL at people saying Adamek is more credible than Haye!
                Difference is, the media in the UK is 100% behind Haye, so he has a lot of choices and opportunities.

The bigots in the US media like Ross Greenburg and Ken Hershman don't like Adamek because he's Polish.

Comment

im a huge rjj fan.

but come on roy, its over

tomas will knock you out in the first round

hes too much at this stage in ur career

roy needs to just commentate matches, hes not bad at it

Comment

Amazing. Adamek has fought bums and struggled against them at HW. Haye hasn't fought much better opponents but blown them away (except freak boy). Yet Haye is considered the biggest joke ever and Adamek tough, unbelievable. And now Tomasz is supposedly fighting Roy...

If he fight RJJ I'll never, ever, respect him again. Anyone fighting Roy now is a ****ing *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X