Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison Responds: I Didn't Take a Dive With Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison Responds: I Didn't Take a Dive With Haye

“To my family, my team and the fans who got behind me on this journey to overthrow David Haye and become Heavyweight champion, I'm sorry I was unable to walk through the door and fulfil my destiny. I can promise I cut no corners in training and did all I could do in getting myself ready both physically and mentally for Saturday's fight. Ultimately, I didn't get going and my game plan to take over the fight in the later rounds was extinguished by the power and speed of David Haye who caught me clean around my guard.

[Click Here To Read More]

LOLZ, Audley why didn't you atleast go down throwing some punches?.

Comment

What a crock of ****. How do you fight for a heavyweight championship and only throw 1 meaningful punch in 3 rounds? Your a disgrace to boxing and should be banned from the sport.

Comment

the sooner this man leaves prizefighting to those who have deep courage the better. he has brought shame onto the sport of boxing for many years, lying whenever he opens his mouth. the trouble is he believes his own lies, so he doesnt think he's lying.

i'm glad David Haye sent him into retirement because he has hoodwinked those not clever enough to work out he was full of hot air for too long. i hope the BBBoC take his prize money away and he is sent into retirement pennyless and ashamed of himself. he helped ruin the sport in the UK with the Beeb, so he can enjoy his just-deserts!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          the sooner this man leaves prizefighting to those who have deep courage the better. he has brought shame onto the sport of boxing for many years, lying whenever he opens his mouth. the trouble is he believes his own lies, so he doesnt think he's lying.

i'm glad David Haye sent him into retirement because he has hoodwinked those not clever enough to work out he was full of hot air for too long. i hope the BBBoC take his prize money away and he is sent into retirement pennyless and ashamed of himself. he helped ruin the sport in the UK with the Beeb, so he can enjoy his just-deserts!
          Good post. He has been a joke for 10 years now. he had one decent fight where he put danny williams away in 3 rounds. Other than that he has always had an excuse why he lost. It's pretty much that he's a gutless fighter with no heart or desire to win. I hope he's cleaning the streets for the rest of his life. Whats a joke though is the fact that this guy is probably a millionaire.

Comment

Audley has mental issues. I reckon he suffers from mild Schizophrenia or something.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
              Good post. He has been a joke for 10 years now. he had one decent fight where he put danny williams away in 3 rounds. Other than that he has always had an excuse why he lost. It's pretty much that he's a gutless fighter with no heart or desire to win. I hope he's cleaning the streets for the rest of his life. Whats a joke though is the fact that this guy is probably a millionaire.
              i saw a program on sky tv last week with him in Big Bear training and i'm pretty sure his wife drove away from camp in a Bentley....he also had a personal chef and he had about 8 - 10 people from camp all staying with him. he was trying to replicate the old olympic environment. i thought the same as you "this guy has some cash"...in fact more cash then i probably realised. what a farce hey!
              he wont be given a career in the media as a personality in the UK. most of the UK had already turned on him before Hayes joke of a fight against him, but now he's pretty much signed, sealed and delivered to live the rest of his days in the USA.....enjoy Fraudley guys...just remember, DONT BELIEVE A WORD HE SAYS! lol

Comment

Haye bragged that he carried Harrison until round 3 because he told friends to bet on the outcome and bet on it himself. Now he is walking that back. There is also talk of withholding Harrison's purse for non-effort:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ml?CMP=EMCeb18

Comment

The BBBofC are going to withhold Harrison's purse and quite frankly i hope they do.

Comment

I really expected Harrison to do a little more than what he did. Afterall, this was his shot to grab his desired dream to get the title, but again it was the same old delusional Harrison. The man could have atleast let his hands go for a round... Harrison just never had the heart, desire, elusiveness, to make it to the top, it's not that his skills were bad, his tactics were often awful... i've never understood Harrison as a boxer, the way he operates is pretty bizzare to say the least.. Harrison never had the mental aspect to boxing.. he is a man I will never understand.

Back on topic: Harrison didn't take a dive, this was Harrison on the night, didn't everyone expect this? I think it's wrong to kick him whilst he's down already. Harrison had a game-plan although a extremely bizzarre one, it just didn't come off, nore was it ever going to work. Let him take the money and run, afterall those who bought into it can only blame themselves.. The people who bought the PPV must have known what they were going to be watching!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X