Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Angry: Matthysse Clearly Beat Zab Judah!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Angry: Matthysse Clearly Beat Zab Judah!

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya is upset with the recent twelve round split decision, which saw the unbeaten record of Lucas Matthysse get broken by Zab Judah at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. De La Hoya, who is currently in Mexico to assist with the promotion of Saul Alvarez's fight with Lovemore Ndou on December 4. De La Hola called it "a very bad ruling." [Click Here To Read More]

oh no.. matthysse's promotor thinks his guy won....

that's the good part about split decisions though: they demand a rematch!

Comment

Stupid decision by GBP to fight Judah in New Jersey. They should've fought somewhere else and Matthysse would've gotten the decision.

Comment

hey oscar how bout when you fought pernell whitaker in your house and he got robbed.

Comment

for once i agree with de la hoya,judah lost that fight, i am not even interested to see him fight anymore, he should retire and go away.

Comment

There will be no rematch.

I also doubt that Judah will want to fight Mabuza in Africa.

I think Matthysse-Mabuza(Sick fight) will happen anyway.

Not sure who judah might fight next.

Comment

It funny Oscar that fight popped in your mind first. The fight you should of thought about is the Felix Strum fight. You lost that fight hands down and you didn't even give him a rematch. Your promoting now keep your mouth close or get back in the ring. If you do decide to come back I got a good money fight for you Margirito but you won't do anything that crazy.

Comment

that crossdresser needs to get over it !!! judah won fair and square !!!! that idoiot oscar also said he beat kfc !!!!

Comment

I agree Hoya, but damn I had Whitaker and Quartey beating you clearly

Comment

I thought it was a close fight in my opinion. Felt Judah piled up rounds with his jab, and Matthysse landed some good effective body shots at times but I felt alot hit Judahs gloves too.

Comment

Working...
                    X