Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito: "All Manny Pacquiao Will Have is Speed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito: "All Manny Pacquiao Will Have is Speed"

Former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito is not worried about the power of Manny Pacquiao. He says the Filipino boxer will only have speed on his side when they face each other in the ring on Saturday night at Cowboys Stadium in Texas. I spoke to Margarito about Pacquiao's last fight, against Joshua Clottey in March. He saw Pacquiao winning the fight easily because Clottey refused to do anything in the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

Morales didnt beat Manny easy. It was 7 rounds to 5. Manny already showed many many times he has power. its bad for Margarito not to respect Manny's power. he forgot Manny's footwork. Manny has all the tools to beat any boxers. but I believe the fight would be competitive if Marg execute his game plan.

Comment

RIGHT! Now the only thing that Margarito need is be fast enough to get out of the way when THEY come towards his face.
      They're not freight train heavy but formula 1 car light.

Comment

he will eat a thousand left and right hooks....

Comment

well tony i disagree..many DOES HAVE POWER..his angles,foot speed,in and out movement will have margo dumb founded..tony will have to apply lots of intellegant pressure force manny to fight off of his backfoot and cut the ring off and clinch when needed..if he allows manny to constantly turn him he'll never be able to get off

Comment

If this fight ain't rigged and Pac can't hurt or stop Margarito's
            momentum. I can see an upset happening. Cotto was faster
            and better skilled than Margarito and all of Cotto's power, speed
            and skills got him nowhere close to stopping Margarito and Margarito
            let Cotto beat him in the face. Curious to see what kind of game
            plan and strategy both fighters will execute.

Comment

Margarito will be surprised when he gets hit if all he thinks Manny has is speed.

Comment

fixed fight

I asked once, how much money marg bet on himself at Vegas and haven gotten an answer yet. Why? because tis is a fixed fight. In the real world pac have no chance against marg. But, because margarito agree to make 6 millions with the loosing codition then pac will prevail and the mayweather mega fight will happen in 2011. This is easy to see. Just don't understand how come this bunch of morons in this site are to ****ing blind to see this. Still waiting for someone to tell me how much marg bet on himself since the odds are so good high against him so he can make a very good amount of money. Don't think he will bet anything. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

margarito trying to lure pac into an all out war...
                  pacquiao has never shyed from this...

even on 24/7 margarito doubted that pac had the power of a super welterweight...
                  nice ploy

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
                    I asked once, how much money marg bet on himself at Vegas and haven gotten an answer yet. Why? because tis is a fixed fight. In the real world pac have no chance against marg. But, because margarito agree to make 6 millions with the loosing codition then pac will prevail and the mayweather mega fight will happen in 2011. This is easy to see. Just don't understand how come this bunch of morons in this site are to ****ing blind to see this. Still waiting for someone to tell me how much marg bet on himself since the odds are so good high against him so he can make a very good amount of money. Don't think he will bet anything. nitramzaid@hotmail.com
                    Einstein,do you think he will discuss that even if he bet for himself or Pacquiao?.just because there is no answer you think your guess is the answer?.You're gonna have to go to him (Margarito)yourself and find out.
                    GTFO.

Comment

Working...
                    X