No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez: I Know I Can Beat Giovanni Segura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez: I Know I Can Beat Giovanni Segura

Román “Chocolatito” González, a rising star in Nicaragua, is on the road to achieve greatness, took in his brief but resounding two round knockout victory against the Mexican boxer Francisco "La Chiquita" Rosas, which happened last weekend in Japan, and he also revealed his plans and desires for the future.

[Click Here To Read More]

Now that is what I am talking about

War Chocolatito.

Comment

Giovanni has a fight with miranda in nov.Then he has a rematch fight
      with calderon.Roman gotta keep busy and he soon will get a fight with
      giovanni.

Comment

Gonzalez KO 2..... nasty

Comment

Gonzalez will probably have to fight Reveco first, as it looks like Segura will fight Miranda.

Hope Segura drops back down. Gonzalez-Segura is one of the best fights that can be made in the sport.

Comment

I talked to his team a bit and I think 108 is not too much longer. Defend the titles, rematch Iron Boy and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
              Gonzalez will probably have to fight Reveco first, as it looks like Segura will fight Miranda.

Hope Segura drops back down. Gonzalez-Segura is one of the best fights that can be made in the sport.
              I read an article on segura moving up weight soon.If he gets thru miranda
              and calderon he wants to fight Wonjongkam.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                I talked to his team a bit and I think 108 is not too much longer. Defend the titles, rematch Iron Boy and that's it.
                I get that feeling too. I thought he looked pretty bad at the weigh in for Calderon, TBH.

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                I read an article on segura moving up weight soon.If he gets thru miranda
                and calderon he wants to fight Wonjongkam.
                Wonjongkam would be a good name for his resume but I'm not sure how much Wonjongkam has left.

Also, if Segura is looking for lucrative fights, I don't think he'll get one fighting Wonjongkam. Financially, it would probably be better for Segura if Sosa beats Wonjongkam when he gets his shot and go that route. The Thai would be better on his resume though.

Comment

Segura will be too big by the time they can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                    I get that feeling too. I thought he looked pretty bad at the weigh in for Calderon, TBH.

Wonjongkam would be a good name for his resume but I'm not sure how much Wonjongkam has left.

Also, if Segura is looking for lucrative fights, I don't think he'll get one fighting Wonjongkam. Financially, it would probably be better for Segura if Sosa beats Wonjongkam when he gets his shot and go that route. The Thai would be better on his resume though.
                    108 is killing him but in the true champion gentleman form he has shown he wants to give Calderon a rematch since he agreed to fight him in the first place

after that 112

Comment

Working...
                    X