No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sonny Boy Jaro Sends a Warning To Oscar Ibarra

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sonny Boy Jaro Sends a Warning To Oscar Ibarra

Filipino boxer Sonny Boy Jaro has sent a clear message to Oscar "Ceviche" Ibarra: "I'm winning the fight. I do not know whether it's going to be by decision or by knockout but I'm taking the championship back to the Philippines," said the challenger after finishing training with a focused view on his upcoming fight on Saturday, October 30 in Chihuahua, Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

I advice Filipino boxers to be very cautious fighting in Mexico, always stay focus on hand wraps. They are notorious for that.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. This "would" be win No. 1 outside of his own country. Considering he got ko'ed in the first round his last world title fight, I would "advise" him to be cautious and focus on boxing. But I'll keep my "advice" to myself. Besides, anything is possible in boxing. .

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        I advice Filipino boxers to be very cautious fighting in Mexico, always stay focus on hand wraps. They are notorious for that.
        I'll advice people fighting Mexican stop crying like bit-ches and fight
        pinche mamones ya no lloren putos
        oh yeah fucc you komandante

PENDEJO

Comment

STFU, is that what your gonna say when Margarito beats down your idol.:bukkake:

Comment

i advice filipinos NOT to fight mexicans because of the severe beat down they gonna get...

Comment

I'll bet you a 2nd round TKO you're full of **** Sonny Boy. What these promoters do to sell fights lol.

Comment

Working...
              X