No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Have Full Confidence I'll Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Have Full Confidence I'll Beat Pacquiao

Signal Hill, CA - Affliction, the LA-based clothing company already a mainstay for the most elite athletes, heaviest bands, A-listers and the fashion conscious, has inked an "all or nothing" sponsorship deal with super welterweight boxer Antonio "The Tijuana Tornado" Margarito for his upcoming fight against Manny Pacquiao taking place in Dallas, Texas on Saturday, November 13.

[Click Here To Read More]

$$$

Comment

I'm confident you won't. You won't even be able to see or sense Pacquiao's punches coming. You are a knucklehead brawler and tailor-made for Pacquiao. You are not no Marquez or Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Pacquiao is going to box circles around Margarito. Total mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Signal Hill, CA - Affliction, the LA-based clothing company already a mainstay for the most elite athletes, heaviest bands, A-listers and the fashion conscious, has inked an "all or nothing" sponsorship deal with super welterweight boxer Antonio "The Tijuana Tornado" Margarito for his upcoming fight against Manny Pacquiao taking place in Dallas, Texas on Saturday, November 13.

[Click Here To Read More]
          wow...now thats CONFIDENCE!!....expect Roach to step up his trash talkin' now cuz Marg is sounding and from the vids I've seen lookin scary right now if you're a Manny fan....this might actually be competetive....and just maybe and I mean MAYBE Marg can get to Manny.....with that said, I still got Manny dominating him!!

Comment

24/7 series gunna be intersting, trash talking has sure started already

Comment

At least he'll get a free shirt out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                At least he'll get a free shirt out of it.
                roflmao now that's funny.

Comment

It's like I've been saying all along, the last time Margarito was this confident was the Cotto fight. I can say with total confidence that Margarito will win this fight by K.O. War Margarito.

Comment

fk yea im hyped now...lets see how it plays out from here!!
                    War Margarito

Comment

Working...
                    X