No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pajkic vs Sidon Clash Added To Rumble at Rama XIII

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pajkic vs Sidon Clash Added To Rumble at Rama XIII

RAMA, ON - Undefeated Canadian Champion NEVEN “No Surrender” Pajkic (14-0, 5KO’s) of Toronto will lay his undefeated record on the line when he faces Giessen Germany’s ANDREAS SIDON (34-9-0, 28KO’s) on October 30th at Rumble at Rama XIII. Also added is a compelling 4 round opening bout featuring two Ontario Cruiserweights, John Mercante of Brantford (1-0, 1KO) who will meet Milos Pantelic of Toronto (Debut).

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope TSN show this, they should back Troy Ross who deserves recognition. If TSN was smart they could make him into a bigger local guy then Molitor.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
      I hope TSN show this, they should back Troy Ross who deserves recognition. If TSN was smart they could make him into a bigger local guy then Molitor.
      If they were smart they would give him a bit of hype but what on earth has he done to deserve more then Molitor. Might I add that Ross is not a young man anymore. Molitor is still TSN's cash cow.

Comment

Molitor looks past his best and gunshy. Troy Ross can still compete at the world level.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
          Molitor looks past his best and gunshy. Troy Ross can still compete at the world level.
          compete yes, but TSN is not a boxing network. They have been good to air none world title fights with the Canadian heavyweight bouts. But they need an in-house world title fighter to keep as their main attraction. Untill ontario produces a non-molitor world champion it will continue to be Molitor.

My oppinion is they should fight for the Canadian TV rights to fights like Pascal-Hopkins and get HUGE boxing ratings for Canadians outside quebec.

Comment

Ross could fight for a world title after his next tune-up bout and he would be very cheap to air since he is not well known (especially in Quebec, where popularity there means PPV for Bute and Pascal).

Ross is a lot more worthy of air time then the mess that is our current Canadian HW scene and Molitor is just terrible for TV, he hasn't had an entertaining win since vs Ndlovu I in 2007 (a fight I attended, so I don't want to hate on him but his style is not good to draw new fans).

You're idea for the Pascal (and Bute) fights would make a lot of sense. They probably don't sell more then a hundred PPVs outside of Quebec and TSN could do some big shows. Unfortunately the promoters are too stupid to understand.

Comment

Working...
            X