No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Concepcion Will Not Face Charges in Gun Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Concepcion Will Not Face Charges in Gun Incident

Panama City, Panama - The interim-flyweight champion of the WBA, Luis 'El Nica' Concepcion, said that he pulled out his 9mm gun in self defense after three individuals tried to gang up on him. Concepcion was arrested on Sunday after a traffic dispute. It was alleged that Concepcion cut off another driver, who says that he nearly crashed. The driver then chased after Concepcion's vehicle and a verbal dispute began and eventually led to Concepcion taking out his gun. The driver of the other vehicle called the cops. Concepcion was taken into custody. He was released hours later after it was found that all of his gum permits were in order. Police do not plan to file any chanrges.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Panama City, Panama - The interim-flyweight champion of the WBA, Luis 'El Nica' Concepcion, said that he pulled out his 9mm gun in self defense after three individuals tried to gang up on him. Concepcion was arrested on Sunday after a traffic dispute. It was alleged that Concepcion cut off another driver, who says that he nearly crashed. The driver then chased after Concepcion's vehicle and a verbal dispute began and eventually led to Concepcion taking out his gun. The driver of the other vehicle called the cops. Concepcion was taken into custody. He was released hours later after it was found that all of his gum permits were in order. Police do not plan to file any chanrges.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I knew it was going to blow away because He had his permit and He can justify pulling a gun out if He says that HE felt his life was been threaded.

I thought the guy was going to kill me and I have a permit to carry my weapon. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
      I knew it was going to blow away because He had his permit and He can justify pulling a gun out if He says that HE felt his life was been threaded.

I thought the guy was going to kill me and I have a permit to carry my weapon. Case closed.
      oh, i see...
      so you're the RECORD KEEPER OF GUN PERMITS huh?

Comment

the dude that called the police is a ***, and i aint talkin no british cigarette.. how u gona chase somebody in your car down the road, start talkin ish and start a confrontation and then call the police when the person u started with pulls a gun out in self defense.

Comment

Good now he can get back in the ring and defend his "interim" title.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Panama City, Panama - The interim-flyweight champion of the WBA, Luis 'El Nica' Concepcion, said that he pulled out his 9mm gun in self defense after three individuals tried to gang up on him. .....
            Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            If someone followed me, for whatever reason.....

..... I would assume that they want trouble, and would act pre-emptively.

If that handgun still had a full magazine when the cops arrived, then they don't have a lot to moan about in my opinion.

" Luis Concepcion Will Not Face Charges in Gun Incident "

Told ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post

Exactly .

Comment

Working...
              X