No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. "Hernandez Will Pay on Saturday!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. "Hernandez Will Pay on Saturday!"

On Saturday, October 16, 2010, All Star Boxing, Inc and Promoter Tuto Zabala, Jr. will return to the city that has hosted many of the company’s boxing shows during the past 10 years that have filled the Kissimmee Civic Center on many occasions. WBO Jr. Featherweight Champion Wilfredo Vazquez, Jr. of Bayamon, Puerto Rico will make the second defense of his title when he meets his toughest opponent so far in Ivan “Choko” Hernandez of Ensenada, Mexico in a bout schedule for 12 rounds with Vazquez WBO Jr. Featherweight Title at stake. [Click Here To Read More]

War wv2 destroy hernandez and retire him for good bring on all mexican fighters that are in his way love it a great warrior and brings the fire to the fight wonder y cab was tlken **** then backed off haha haters wv2 next big thing

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      War wv2 destroy hernandez and retire him for good bring on all mexican fighters that are in his way love it a great warrior and brings the fire to the fight wonder y cab was tlken **** then backed off haha haters wv2 next big thing
      hahahahaha next big thing......you made me laugh so hard i fell off my chair

Comment

The paranoid car thief Vazquez is getting knocked out. Mexican cab drivers dont respect him cause they see the b!tch in him.

Comment

I dont like him calling out the mexican fighters like that.Theres not even
          good mexican fighters in his divison.So i dont know what hes talking
          about that they dont respect him.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            I dont like him calling out the mexican fighters like that.Theres not even
            good mexican fighters in his divison.So i dont know what hes talking
            about that they dont respect him.
            He's talking about mexicans in general they always say that he hasn't achieved anything. He's just saying that he'll fight any mexican that wants to get in the ring with him, also he says that because Fernando Montiel has talked about moving up to fight Wilfredo.

Comment

Montiel brutally KOs Vazquez. I hope the fight doesn't happen since vazquez is the only Rican boxer I root for.

Comment

i think vazquez jr is desperately trying to sell this fight,trying to get people to buy this,go to the fight,since nobody really cares about his fights only in florida or pr,thats it.....he seems very cocky,don't know why he's all upset when he's the one who put his hands on hernandez first,he should act this brave with another fighter,a good tough fighter not an average/below average fighter like hernandez

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
                  hahahahaha next big thing......you made me laugh so hard i fell off my chair
                  same here,only instead of me falling off my chair,i spit the drink i had

Comment

Nice from WV2, he is just trying to sell the figh,t he will probably get the winner of Montiel vs Donaire in june.

Comment

Working...
                    X