Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: Steward Has Warned Me About Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: Steward Has Warned Me About Chisora

IBF, WBO and IBO World Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko will defend his titles against Dereck Chisora from the UK on December 11 at SAP ARENA Mannheim, Germany. [Click Here To Read More]

Yea this should be a decent fight for the first 4 rounds before the supremacy of Wlad takes over, Seen Chisora a couple of times now and he seem to move his head, Duck and throw combos which is very rare for an HW these days.

Goodluck because he would need it when facing a jabber like Wlad, But the payday should make up for the beating he would get in Germany.

Comment

Isn't he a little bit inexperienced ? He only has 14 fights !

Comment

Klitschko vs Chisora an embarassment to boxing

Perfect example of how Klits handpick opponents. Embarassing to boxing.

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
        Isn't he a little bit inexperienced ? He only has 14 fights !

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
          the guy in your avatar fought leon spinks...enough said

Comment

oh please.............klitchko is ****. they both are.
            two robots. too mechanical,too tight looking, they dont have a loose bone in their eastern bodies.
            they do have good records but, cmon....their f.u.c.k.i.n boring as hell man!
            the only reason wladimir has had a long run is because the heavyweight scene has been **** since lennox lewis.
            lets face it, thats the only reason vitali came back, quick and easy money.
            i mean, youve got...briggs(****)tua(****)byrd(****)chageav(reall y ****) all the others arent worth a mention except david haye to whom i am a fan.
            he just needs to stop talkin about it.
            he will get no credit for his up and coming **** and retirement of jamjar head(who has always been ****) and needs to secure a vegas venue with either of the klits to gain any kind of credibilty(for what thats worth)in the heavyweight scene.
            but, even when he does a corrie sanders job on wlad again, he will be hearing..."he only won because klits over ther hill"
            vitali on the other hand i think is alot more punch resistant, tougher opponent but, haye to prevail on points if he can stay away or an early ko for haye if he catches the elder klit cold and its game over.
            p.s. heres the klits in bed together, see if you can guess which is which!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
              It's really not his fault, who else is there to fight? Heavyweight boxing is dead.

Comment

this fight is ridiculous...

chisora stopped dipping and combination punching every time ***ton would land a jab...he even backed up at times

this going to be like wlad's destruction of an old rahman

Comment

Wow. The thought process of some people on here is laughable at best! Haye has no shot to beat Wlad. He knows it, Adam Booth knows it and Wlad knows it. The only people that don't are these delusional Brits! Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                    the guy in your avatar fought leon spinks...enough said
                    Are you suggesting that Ali handpicked opponents too? That would be laughable at best.

Comment

Working...
                    X