No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute vs Brinkley: A Chance at History in Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute vs Brinkley: A Chance at History in Montreal

Montreal -- On October 15th at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada, current IBF super-middleweight champion Lucian Bute, will fight mandatory contender Jesse Brinkley. For Brinkley, not only is it his shot to become champion, it’s also chance to make history in his home state.

[Click Here To Read More]

He's a tough out, liked the last fight with Curtis on fnf , it was entertaining.way different levels with bute coming up.he'll be bute's walking punching bag.could be entertaining while it lasts though.

Comment

Put plaster in Brinkley's handwraps and he'd still lose. This fight is such a mismatch, I hope some how Bute loses for being a total tool and avoiding top fighters. I hope Brinkley constantly low-blows him.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        Put plaster in Brinkley's handwraps and he'd still lose. This fight is such a mismatch, I hope some how Bute loses for being a total tool and avoiding top fighters. I hope Brinkley constantly low-blows him.
        You cannot blame him for fighting his mandatory. He would lose his belt if he didnt fight Brinkley, blame the IBF for bringing in such a lousy mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
          You cannot blame him for fighting his mandatory. He would lose his belt if he didnt fight Brinkley, blame the IBF for bringing in such a lousy mandatory.
          Of course I can, Pascal wanted to fight Bute and Pascal was too scared to move up to 175 to fight Pascal yet Bute weighs the same weight as Pascal fight night! Pascals not a big 175 pounder! Calzaghe moved up to 175 and in his very first fight he fought the champ Bernard Hopkins. Now, after BHOP schools Pascal, Butes gonna be a queer and pretend he would have done same thing to Pascal.

Comment

Poor Brinkley stands no chance against Bute.

Comment

Of course I can, Pascal wanted to fight Bute and Pascal was too scared to move up to 175 to fight Pascal yet Bute weighs the same weight as Pascal fight night! Pascals not a big 175 pounder! Calzaghe moved up to 175 and in his very first fight he fought the champ Bernard Hopkins. Now, after BHOP schools Pascal, Butes gonna be a queer and pretend he would have done same thing to Pascal.
              It is asking too much of fighters to move around in weight, Bute is a SMW that is the weight he fights at and clearly feels most comfortable if this wasn't the case he would be in another weight class.

Comment

Your a tool. Pascal called Bute out after he beat Dawson, on August 14th. At that time, Bute had already signed the contract to fight Brinkley.

Now Bute'steam said that if the Super 6 takes too long to finish, they will move up. The only problem for a Pascal fight is that Pascal has to give Dawson a rematch. But I'm pretty sure your such a hater that you'll find a way to blame Bute for that too...

And BTW, your saying Bute is avoiding top fighters. Please tell me who he is avoiding at 168. For some reason, I've asked that question about 10 times, but no one ever answered it...

Comment

Originally posted by Taranazan View Post
                  Your a tool. Pascal called Bute out after he beat Dawson, on August 14th. At that time, Bute had already signed the contract to fight Brinkley.

Now Bute'steam said that if the Super 6 takes too long to finish, they will move up. The only problem for a Pascal fight is that Pascal has to give Dawson a rematch. But I'm pretty sure your such a hater that you'll find a way to blame Bute for that too...

And BTW, your saying Bute is avoiding top fighters. Please tell me who he is avoiding at 168. For some reason, I've asked that question about 10 times, but no one ever answered it...
                  You're a little slow, Butes a ridiculously big super middleweight thats why he balloons up as much as pascal(lhw) fight night. Butes a big guy fighting midgets. Bute likes fighting brawlers who are slow like conrad in my sig who can't even make a play when it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
                    brinkley won the eliminator for this shot.blame the super 6 for having many of the best guys tied up ...

Comment

Working...
                    X