No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sprott Wants a Shot at David Haye, Klitschko Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sprott Wants a Shot at David Haye, Klitschko Brothers

Michael Sprott has major titles in his sights after he beat Matt Skelton to win Prizefighter Heavyweights IV at York Hall, Bethnal Green.

[Click Here To Read More]

David Haye will fight Sprott next, in November 2011.

He'll be wanting a years rest after the fight with Audley.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      David Haye will fight Sprott next, in November 2011.

He'll be wanting a years rest after the fight with Audley.
      Does Haye have to fight his mandatory Ruslan Chagaev after he fights Harrison?...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Does Haye have to fight his mandatory Ruslan Chagaev after he fights Harrison?...

David Haye has a requirement to his fans to give the winner of every Prizefighter a shot at the Heavyweight Title.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          David Haye has a requirement to his fans to give the winner of every Prizefighter a shot at the Heavyweight Title.
          Yes he does, and even more so, since he's in the last fights of his career before retirement...

Comment

He'll use the Hep B excuse to duck Ruslan, even though he can easily get vaccinated.

Comment

Yes he does, and even more so, since he's in the last fights of his career before retirement...
              Wlad wishes he had the Resume and star power that David " The HAYEMAKER" Haye has. He is fighting the best that is out there like Audley Harrison! Over 20m people texted him saying they want to see the fight, so he's giving them what the fans want! Nobody wants to see Haye fight the brothers, they are old news, they dont even deserve to be in the ring with a HW legend like David Haye. I mean can you believe they offered David Haye a 50/50 split? WHAT KIND OF JOKE DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

Sprott is ATG and this will be the biggest HW fight in the world in the last 20 years, ya dunn know. After the Legendary war with a LEGEND like Audley my man Haye is going to take a year "vacation" and then retire after the legendary fight with Sprott.

Haye is the undisputed HW champion of the world, I mean look at his resume, its amazing! Those bums dont even deserve to be in the ring with a legend like David Haye. Do you know why he fights once a year? BECAUSE HE CAN. Haye has never ducked anyone in his life and will only fight the best fighters out there.

*can i haz my 50 squid now mr. blobby?

Comment

What I find funny about Sprott wanting a title shot is that him getting one is not out of the realm of possibility. He can forget the Klitschko's whom I don't believe would give Sprott anything but with Haye riding the bum train Sprott could be next in line for Haye provided Haye beats Harrision, which I'm 99% certain will happen.

Haye of course will find a way to spin/market the fight in a poor attempt to make the fight look as though it's not a mismatch, he's ducking the Klitschko's, or that Sprott's some sort of live underdog. Yea I'd say that Haye vs. Sprott has about 70% chance of happening.
                Last edited by myau1; 10-10-2010, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X