No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero Back in Camp, Sparring For Litzau

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero Back in Camp, Sparring For Litzau

The super bantamweight world champion of the WBA, Panamanian Celestino 'Pelenchín' Knight, returned to camp and began sparring for four rounds. He is staying close to the super featherweight limit for his next fight on Noveember 27 in Las Vegas, against Jason Litzau. Caballero only weighs 140-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Litzau, somebody put an end to this self-proclaimed animated King Kong.

Side Note: I give this thread 30 seconds before we hear the Juanma/Gamboa ducked Caballero speech...

Comment

Should be a good fight. Will be interesting to see Caballero at 130 and see how he can distance himself away from a guy that will be the same height as him. I don't think Litzau is a top contender anymore after watching his last few bouts.

Caballero by UD

Comment

juanma ducked caballero but gamboa did not.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          I said 30 seconds fool!!!!

Comment

War Caballero!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              niether them are "ducking" him. There just not fighting him. Interesting though that u say only Juanma "ducked" Caballero when Gamboa isn't fighting 4 the same reason. If Caballero would have taken the previous offers, we wouldn't have 2 hear this crap.

Comment

idiot boriqua i don't like caballero myself. but you know good and dam well juanma ducked him 3 times.

Comment

I want to see this fight. I like that Litzau kid. I wonder is has began falling off though haven't seen him in a while.

Comment

ure a hater on lopez gamboa ducked cab gamboa doesnt have a fan base lopez is the big money fight in the division every1 wants to fight him cab thinks hes a big money guy hes not hes beaten no1 and prices himself out stop acting like cab would beat lopez he wont he doesnt have the skill or power srry to bust ure bubble

Comment

Working...
                    X