Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Will Finish Audley, Knock Him Out By 10PM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Will Finish Audley, Knock Him Out By 10PM

World Boxing Association (WBA) world heavyweight champion David Haye has responded to a YouTube video posted by title challenger Audley Harrison, and claimed his fellow Londoner needs to “bring an axe” when the pair swap blows on November 13 in Manchester, live on Sky Sports HD.

[Click Here To Read More]

I haven't seen Audley's youtube video, yet.

Can someone post it????

Comment

my mam could beat audley harrison.

Comment

Haye dont let people away with people talking about him does he?

Comment

Im actually starting to hope Audley hits him with a good one and knocks him the **** out.. Im tired of Haye...

Comment

i look forward to this fight because i've always like audley harrison.i got all his fights & i don't think he's that bad.its a shame a guy his size is a counterpuncher but thats what he is...he leaves you wanting more but so what! i don't like haye but his trash talk can be funny & i hope harrison wins.

Comment

Here's the video

Comment

Part 2

Comment

With the exception of the people from England. Who the hell cares about this "title" fight?!!

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                    Im actually starting to hope Audley hits him with a good one and knocks him the **** out.. Im tired of Haye...
                    this ^^^^^^^^^WAR AUDLEY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X