No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy vs Top Rank Lawsuit: Documents Obtained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golden Boy vs Top Rank Lawsuit: Documents Obtained

On Tuesday, Golden Boy Promotions filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of Nevada against Top Rank Promotions, Top Rank CEO, Bob Arum, and Top Rank CFO David Lopez, accusing the duo of racketeering and fraud and seeking damages in the range of $3 to $5 million plus attorneys fees related to money generated from three Manny Pacquiao fights. BoxingScene.com has obtained a copy of Golden Boy's complaint, which can be found below.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn just read the documents, pretty big allegations! TR might have been screwing over Pacquiao as well

Comment

Through the darkness one seeks to avoid the law, the question is which one is the light and which one is the dark, all is not as it seems, I promise you bring justice on those who deserve

Comment

what a dummy

manny paquiou is a fool and it seems like top rank and golden boy just want money. they dnt care about pac just his value.. he could promote his self if he wanted but i guess he aint that smart to realize his own worth.. i had to read the contract terms thing like 3 times just to understand it.. and those contracts are made so they cannot be understood by the average person..im smarter than the average bear and i still had to read it a few times to understand it.. the contract is supsect to begin with because its based on figures which can vary for many different reasons.. leaving room for people to juke the numbers.. pacman is a fool at the end of the day for signing.. people just see him as a cash cow, and when ur in the business for a long time like arum is, u know how to get over and jerk people (no ****) legally. now i see why floyd be talkin mad ish about manny.. manny needs to get arum in the ring as well as his advisor ansd slap them up. manny has enough money as well as a following to promote his self and keep all the money.. thats what boxers need to undrestand better.the business end of it because they are the ones in the ring.. they are the ones taking the punishment. granted manny is getting good money , but other are getting an undeserved portion. i kind of admire arum a bit for his tactics and business skills.. he stands to make an ish load of money cime nov, consider he gets a cut from both fighters, win lose or draw.. in the famous words of don king, "only in america".

Comment

actually, all this document proves is what gbp's lawyer wrote on the complaint... we dont know **** yet... we don't know anything at all... so by "forcing TR to admit one of two things" is not accurate at all... i am in law school, my 2nd term, and i am taking a civil procedure class... trust me, this case will turn into a cluster**** that will be settled out of court, or won't be settled for YEARS, literally 5-7 years... by then nobody will care, lol... PLEASE don't speak if you are not a lawyer, or are not in hte process of becoming one on legal matters... u dont know how stupid you sound sometimes

Comment

dude, gina ros, U DONT KNOW ANYTHING YET! lol all you know is the complaints filed by GBP... LOL... please wait a little bit longer before you open your mouth... you are not an attorney, nor are you in law school... all your simple little mind knows is "OHHH SOMEONE IS GETTING IN TROUBLE!" hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros
              i have read it twice. the only question is whether tr was cheating manny or if manny was in on the fraud. that is why gbp put the line "Plaintiff does not know whether TR is also seeking to defraud Pacquiao and M-P, or
              whether they are participating in the fraud" in there repeatedly.

mighty fsm,

do you think top rank was cheating manny or you do you think manny broke the law?
              Could be the allegations from GBP are false? I don't know much about MP promotions so I don't know if they are involved in this fraud. The truth shall come out and it will be really embarrassing for someone.........

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                actually, all this document proves is what gbp's lawyer wrote on the complaint... we dont know **** yet... we don't know anything at all... so by "forcing TR to admit one of two things" is not accurate at all... i am in law school, my 2nd term, and i am taking a civil procedure class... trust me, this case will turn into a cluster**** that will be settled out of court, or won't be settled for YEARS, literally 5-7 years... by then nobody will care, lol... PLEASE don't speak if you are not a lawyer, or are not in hte process of becoming one on legal matters... u dont know how stupid you sound sometimes
                sorry. im not really interested in what you say.

have fun.

Comment

So not only are *****s PED experts but now they are fuking Lawyers? Brilliant!!!

Comment

Arum is probably about to get outed because you know him and the Don Kings of the world tell there fighters that most of their fight are not profitable in order to keep all the sponsor ship money and gate revenue fee's so when the truth comes out watch Pacman end up suing arum.

Comment

Working...
                    X