No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez Elects To Continue With Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez Elects To Continue With Golden Boy

WBC silver junior middleweight Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions have decided to continue with their relationship that began in February of this year. Therefore, Alvarez will sign the relevant document to continue indefinitely with the company headed by Oscar de la Hoya.

[Click Here To Read More]

GBP saw that Canelo will eventually start selling out the STAPLES Center.

I hope the young man is properly compensated.

Comment

Glad to hear it, Alvarez is Golden Boy all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
        GBP saw that Canelo will eventually start selling out the STAPLES Center.

I hope the young man is properly compensated.
        exactly,you take him out of that card and let's see how many people shane puts in that place,5,000 tops,thats why in every card they have guys like canelo,chavez jr to help sell the ppv and fill the arenas

Comment

I'm a fan of COTTO and i ever will,but i have to say that now he's a shot fighter and CANELO can take his WBA belt;CANELO has KO power in both hands and he looks confident in the ring also if it's a PPV event(no matter he's only 20years old)!!!
          Obviously BOB ARUM will not agree!!!!

Comment

I just hope they don't move him to fast, he's so young and still has some learning. He looks to be on the perfect path though, hopefully they don't f it up.

Comment

"Greatest fighter out of Mexico?" Chavez Jr. won't be too happy about that lol

Comment

lmaooo yea right cotto is not shot a shot fighter is some1 who cant compete at a high level he beat foreman a undefeated champion that pac was scared to fight canelo is a hype job cotto older brother almost took him out in round 1 a 135 pounder lol he can take cotto belt you on sumthen n hes not too young ever heard of the youngest champion in boxing 17 benitez so stop protecting this kid with a 100 fight padded record the kid is a welter fighting at 150 n above wat kind of **** is that cotto murders this kid n chavez jr 2 big hype jobs from mexico chavez chickend out already

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  lmaooo yea right cotto is not shot a shot fighter is some1 who cant compete at a high level he beat foreman a undefeated champion that pac was scared to fight canelo is a hype job cotto older brother almost took him out in round 1 a 135 pounder lol he can take cotto belt you on sumthen n hes not too young ever heard of the youngest champion in boxing 17 benitez so stop protecting this kid with a 100 fight padded record the kid is a welter fighting at 150 n above wat kind of **** is that cotto murders this kid n chavez jr 2 big hype jobs from mexico chavez chickend out already
                  Cotto will lose to another Mexican before he retires, that I can GUARANTEE you.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    WBC silver junior middleweight Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions have decided to continue with their relationship that began in February of this year. Therefore, Alvarez will sign the relevant document to continue indefinitely with the company headed by Oscar de la Hoya.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    That kid is special,he will dominate boxing for some time to come.I guarantee he knocks Cotto out

Comment

Working...
                    X