Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley-Mora: How Much Sugar Does Shane Have Left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley-Mora: How Much Sugar Does Shane Have Left?

If you would have asked me this question on May 2nd - I would have quickly answered "no" - and then followed that up with some friendly advice for Shane Mosley to contemplate the possibility of retirement. Then again, it was Floyd Mayweather Jr. who beat him on May 1. Let’s be honest, Mayweather is arguably one of the best fighters of this era.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good read this is how I see it..If Mosley has falling off Mora will expose it...I'm hype for this fight,not only to see how much Mosley has left...But to this fight has a good undercard should be a good night of boxing...

Comment

Enough to beat someone like Sergio Mora imo. Damn I might end up buying this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
        Enough to beat someone like Sergio Mora imo. Damn I might end up buying this ****.
        Don't feel bad I'm doing it...

Comment

Yeah the only people that are mad at Shane for being dominated by Mayweather are the ones who paid to see Mayweather lose. As Shane said it "Mays' 1st". But it didn't happen so they all threw shane under the bus. I hope Shane can knock this guy out and land a fight with Pacquiao. I mean what reason would Pac have to avoid Shane now? If he'll fight Margarito he HAS to fight Mosley since Mayweather may be gone for awhile.

Comment

I always feel this way before any pay-per-view (usually HBO).

I say it's not worth it and the day before it I think about charging it to my credit card. LOL

Then I don't order it, log on to boxingscene at night or early the next day and am glad I spared myself the money.

I can only bring myself to ordering fights when it involves either Pacquiao, Cotto, or Mayweather.

I can't be spending $45-$50 for every fight out there.

I hope that the fight is interesting enough that everybody gets there money's worth, though.

Comment

Expect to see an over the hill Mosley vs Mora. 'Sugar' has seen better days. Mora by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                Don't feel bad I'm doing it...
                I just looked at your avatar. Damn...I didn't know Mora was the bigger guy.

Comment

Mora is a slick guy and am expecting him to beat Mosley.

Comment

I'm going with Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X