No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Baldomir: I'm Going To Have To Rough Up a Kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Baldomir: I'm Going To Have To Rough Up a Kid

Los Ángeles, Calif. - Former welterweight champion Carlos Baldomir is ready explode on the 20-year-old Mexican star, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. They fight on the Shane Mosley-Sergio Mora undercard on Saturday night at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Los Ángeles, Calif. - Former welterweight champion Carlos Baldomir is ready explode on the 20-year-old Mexican star, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. They fight on the Shane Mosley-Sergio Mora undercard on Saturday night at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]
    The kid is right, fighting the Baldomir's of the world is the correct process for a rising prospect. He is learning, this will be a good fight for him.

I just don't see what the rush is with Canelo.

People get caught up on numbers, but you cant buy experience, and experience is the key to most things in life.

Comment

No Baldo. Unless Canelo gets anxious. Only way I see Baldo winning is that he frustrates Canelo with his chin.

Comment

i kinda hope Baldo takes Canelo into deep waters... i wanna see this kid dig deep! people can say whatever they want about Baldo but this guy still has a good fight left in him! my prediction: Canelo by TKO in the 11th!

Comment

Canelo is highly overrated but he is still a kid,if he can make it past a great vet like Baldy who knows where Canelo can go.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
            i kinda hope Baldo takes Canelo into deep waters... i wanna see this kid dig deep! people can say whatever they want about Baldo but this guy still has a good fight left in him! my prediction: Canelo by TKO in the 11th!

this fight is really all about what Baldomir has left. Dont get it twisted If Baldomir still has it I see him breaking the kid down and stopping him at some point. This really is a ballsy move by Canelo's camp and you have to respect it. If Baldomir looks ok and still gets dominated or KO'd its a big feather in Canelo's hat.

Comment

This is a good fight for Alvarez. Actually this is a GREAT match up for a young guy like him just starting out. To fight a vet like Baldomir and to be on an undercard of a Mosley PPV fight at only 20 years old is a GREAT way to start a career.

Comment

floyd said the same thing, baldo...

Comment

Looking forward to this as much as the main event...

Comment

canelo if ure young then you shouldnt have turn pro go to the amatures making excuses that ure young thats y u dont fight nobodies n make 135 pund guys fight u at 154 lol ure a bum kid wilfredo benitez won the title at 17 was he complaining he was too young

Comment

Working...
                    X