No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia Honored To Be Training With Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia Honored To Be Training With Manny Pacquiao

Passaic, NJ - Junior-middleweight prospect Glen Tapia of Passaic, NJ has been enlisted by boxing's pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao to serve as chief sparring partner for his November 13 clash with Antonio Margarito at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX. [Click Here To Read More]

I see why they choose him, looks like a tough guy without much boxing skills....

Comment

Tapia is future champ,no doubt about it!

His amateur record is 130-13 and he is now like 9-0 pro.

Comment

Someone not to long ago on this forum asked who their favorite prospect was with under 10 pro fights. I picked Tapia. Kid's a beast. I may be a little bias since he's from my hood. I met him once and he's real humble. Much luck to him. I think he's a future champ.

Comment

The only one that learns from the sparing with Pacquiao is Pacquaio.
          they all lose after a while .they get a false sense of confidence just like Antillon.dumbass mofo.lol.................

Comment

Antillion and Halloway are the walking punching bags of Manny. They know their part and I give them props to do such deadly job. The Chief Sparring Partners are the ones who will become World Champs so Vanes, Tapia and JCC will learn a lot here and for sure they will be World Champs!

Comment

Working...
            X