No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: Vanes, Don't Hide From Me Like Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: Vanes, Don't Hide From Me Like Angulo

The war of words continue between undefeated junior middleweight Vanes Martirosyan and Erislandy Lara. Last week on BoxingScene.com, Vanes said he was willing to face any fighter at 154-pounds. Soon after, Lara reached out to BoxingScene and answered the call by challenging Vanes.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol i think he will ko the bum vanes cant wait then after that he can fight angula the ****su

Comment

lara vs angulo, make it happen. forget about vanes.

Comment

I just can't see how Vanes can ignore Lara after opening his mouth.

But, I am pretty sure he will find a way.

Comment

Angulo already made a name for him self,but he'd knock this dude out eazy.Vanes and Lara are just getting the in the spot light,they should fight and the winner fights angulo for the WBO interim belt.Talk is cheap!!

Comment

Vanes and Lara should fight then the winner fights Angulo. Angulo looks good i think he could beat both of them, though the Lara fight would be a lot closer than the Vanes fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I just can't see how Vanes can ignore Lara after opening his mouth.

But, I am pretty sure he will find a way.
              Yeah bro,I can see vane saying if they offer good right money.I will fight
              him.
              Last edited by onechance87; 09-15-2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

From what I have seen of both Lara would school Vanes pretty easily, I am just not impressed with Vanes.

Comment

When did Angulo hide behind his promoter? He just does not seem the type.

Comment

Hey don't be so fcking stupid, Vanes has been the first one to put money aside when it comes to fighting. Listen to his interview at Leave It In the Ring Radio then open your ignorant mouth. And how the fckkk is the guy ducking him when he said "HE WILL WELCOME THE FIGHT AND BE HAPPY TO HAND HIM HIS FIRST LOSS". You idiots, what part of this sentence implies he's hiding????

Lara doesn't even deserve a fcking fight with Vanes, the bum has 12 professional fights while Vanes has 28 and his ranked in the top 5. If he's lucky enough to step in the ring with Vanes, Vanes knocks him the **** out!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X