Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Officially Joins 'Golpe a Golpe' Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Officially Joins 'Golpe a Golpe' Team

Juan Manuel Marquez, professional Mexican boxer and current lightweight world champion, joins the ESPN team as analyst of Golpe a Golpe, ESPN Deportes’ distinguished weekly boxing news and analysis show that airs every Friday night. [Click Here To Read More]

Make the show much better

Comment

That's great. I like it when elite boxers stay involved with the sport. Juan Manuel is a well spoken and educated man. He will bew great.

Cannot wait to see the show and his next figh!

Comment

this is old news he made his debut on golpe a golpe 2 weeks ago.its good marquez replace barrera marco was a *** always negative specially about JJM

Comment

i think he's a great addition,the guy speaks very well,educated and so did barrera,these guys aren't like chavez all ghetto language,lol,well not ghetto but "know" how to speak properly,anyways i like the show,and i think he'll keep on doing a good job,it's always good to have a former boxer on a show like this to give his opinions,and if it's a champ like marquez even better

Comment

I watched it when I was over in Mexico, good show.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              i think he's a great addition,the guy speaks very well,educated and so did barrera,these guys aren't like chavez all ghetto language,lol,well not ghetto but "know" how to speak properly,anyways i like the show,and i think he'll keep on doing a good job,it's always good to have a former boxer on a show like this to give his opinions,and if it's a champ like marquez even better
              dum ass those 2 are chilangos(mexico city natives)chavez is from culiacan sinaloa very difrent life styles and they speak very difrent

Comment

jmm is 1 of the best mexican boxers ever the dude is humble doesnt tlk **** but when it comes in the ring he will beat ure ass lol

Comment

Great,now lets see if ESPN gives us back Friday Night Fights,its been like a friggin month since they have been airing **** like tenis or poker at that timeslot in Latin America.

Comment

juan is a good fighter but he lacks presentation as a fighter..man he needs to stop drinking his own urine that is a stupid thing to do to get prepared for a fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X