Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs Harrison: Ex-Friends, Better Enemies, Heavy Hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye vs Harrison: Ex-Friends, Better Enemies, Heavy Hype

David Haye has now officially signed to fight Former European heavyweight Champion and Olympic Gold Medallist Audley Harrison in a contest that his trainer and manager Adam Booth said he never wanted to see happen. Despite numerous failed attempts to reach an agreement with the Klitschko brothers, Haye and Booth claim they were forced to look at alternative opponents as the Ukrainian brothers tired of the duos endless games and financial demands. [Click Here To Read More]

One more post to 20,000 for BPP.

Comment

They're probably still friends, this is just hype up to the fight that they supposedly hate each other. After Haye destroys Harrison, will see them congratulate each other like lovers.

Comment

**** article. This fight, although not attractive in the U.S, is a MASSIVE British fight. Why shouldn't Haye earn millions from it when the Klit's are fighting bellends like Kevin Johnson and co.

Haye will fight a Klit down the line. Boxing is his business. If somebody said to a decorator, "you can decorate my whole house for £40", he's not a coward for saying "erm, nope". Same here. Boxing is a business. You try accepting £2m, when you KNOW, you could get £12m.

Comment

Just like politics, they're best of friends when the cameras aren't on.

Comment

In England this is already making the back pages, they are both well known in England, I have said before I would rather see Haye fight a Klit but after that this is the only fight that makes financial sense for him, it will sell in England so why not end one of your enemys careers in the process?

Comment

yer they have been on tele every day now, appearing at the same time which is a bit weird seen as they are supposed to hate each other.

Comment

I saw the banter on Sky Sports news yesterday it was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
                  **** article. This fight, although not attractive in the U.S, is a MASSIVE British fight. Why shouldn't Haye earn millions from it when the Klit's are fighting bellends like Kevin Johnson and co.

Haye will fight a Klit down the line. Boxing is his business. If somebody said to a decorator, "you can decorate my whole house for £40", he's not a coward for saying "erm, nope". Same here. Boxing is a business. You try accepting £2m, when you KNOW, you could get £12m.
                  like like like.

Also, 'if the brothers fight eachother that would leave haye in the lurch without a defining fight?' errm no it wouldnt, he'd just fight the winner, and also their not going to fight eachother, so sh--ty point in a ****ty article

Comment

I told you month ago........

who care a lot about HAYE-HARISON out of the island? NO ONE

Comment

Working...
                    X