Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: Hey Vanes, I Guarantee I'll Knock You Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: Hey Vanes, I Guarantee I'll Knock You Out!

After reading an earlier report on BoxingScene.com, where junior middleweight Vanes Martirosyan (28-0, 17KOs) challenged some of the main players in his division, undefeated Erislandy Lara (13-0, 8KOs) wants to send a strong message to see if Vanes is a man of his word when he says "I'll fight anybody." Lara is ready to fight Vanes by the end of the year. [Click Here To Read More]

hell yeah! c'mon Lara

Comment

lmaoo bet vanes n roach are quiet now never seen lara fight but i heard good things n im sure he can ko vanes

Comment

September 09, 2010

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW; ERISLANDRY LARA
        By G. Leon

Lara wants Angulo to stop hiding

GL: What's the latest and greatest with Erislandy Lara?"Everything is great. Just home resting with the Family. Feel great after my last performance with Willie Lee. I really feel like I'm ready for anybody in the world."

GL: Who would you like to face next?

EL: I've been after Angulo for a while but I guess its true what they say "All bark no bite" with chihuahua's. I really feel like Angulo & Shaw are scared to death of me. What's wrong I'm not going up to the ring with a gun. But if he keeps hiding behind his Promoter then I would love to fight Martinez, Williams, or any other world champ at 154lbs.

GL: Wow, it really looks like your fed up with Angulo hiding?

EL: You know what G, I really am. Cause where I'm from if you don't fight the best you don't eat. You can't leave on trips to bring stuff back for your family. I'm tired of seeing him beat mediocre fighters and people saying he's a star.
        I would EXPOSE him!

GL: If you can't get a big fight with the likes of Angulo, Martinez, etc. What would be next for you

EL: Well, that's up to my managers & promoters. Luis Decubas Jr & Mr. Lamply, I feel its the best management team in boxing and Golden Boy speaks for itself. But I know my managers are speaking to Mr. Diaz & the rest of the GBP team to secure the best spot for me.

GL: Well, let's make this short and simple till you get your next fight. Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

EL: Yes, I wanna thank all my fans for supporting me because without you there is no me. I will keep on putting great performances for everyone who tunes on to watch and promise I won't let you guys down. Angulo if you wanna bring that baby pitbull into the ring with you when we fight I would love to knock the both of you OUT!

Comment

Whats up now vane.looks like someone wants to fight u.

Comment

Vanes doesn't have the BALLS to put that undefeated Record up against Lara, I guarantee he won't even reply to Lara's challenge

everyone in that 154 division will stay away from Erislandy for as long as they can

come Vanes come be another victim/speed bump of the Cuban Invasion lol or what about Angulo, he turned down Martinez, he doesn't have a fight Scheduled yet I don't think

neither of them have the BALLS!!!

also Ishe Smith been running his mouth, he will get a beat down worse then his boy Willie Lee, Smith is LIGHT WORK for Lara, Lara is looking for bigger fish to fry not another Tomato Can
            Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 09-09-2010, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I bet Vanes does not take this fight. Lars just shut his ass up.

lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                Vanes doesn't have the BALLS to put that undefeated Record up against Lara, I guarantee he won't even reply to Lara's challenge

everyone in that 154 division will stay away from Erislandy for as long as they can

come Vanes come be another victim/speed bump of the Cuban Invasion lol or what about Angulo, he turned down Martinez, he doesn't have a fight Scheduled yet I don't think

neither of them have the BALLS!!!

Lara is a good boxer but don't make him to be some juggernaught that will run through 154. Get real dude

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
                  Lara is a good boxer but don't make him to be some juggernaught that will run through 154. Get real dude
                  I am not saying all that nor am I saying he will do that RIGHT NOW...but I think he eventually will and I think he can beat Vanes and Angulo RIGHT NOW!!!

and yes he will be avoided, no not because he is just the "baddest man on the planet" or some **** like that, because he is a skilled fighter and would be an extremely tough match up especially for guys like Vanes and Angulo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
                    It's somewhat true though. Gary Shaw turned down an Angulo fight supposedly because Lara only has a few fights, as if that actually matters in this case.

Lara has been calling out the big names, but hasn't been able to get them. I don't GBP would hesitate to throw him in there against almost anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X