No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shay Day: Margarito's License; Mayweather-Berto; More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shay Day: Margarito's License; Mayweather-Berto; More

It’s been awhile ladies and gents. The Shack was starting to get a little dusty so I came back to do a little quick summer cleaning. The first order of business has to be Antonio Magarito receiving his license to box in Texas. Who am I to say that a guy shouldn’t be given a second chance? Hell I think Pete Rose should be given a second chance as well. Rose is guy is arguably one of the purest hitters to ever grace a baseball field...the crime doesn’t fit the punishment. [Click Here To Read More]

Nice read, thanks for posting

Comment

Sup Ishe been a while bro.

Ey whats the word on you vs. James Kirkland?

But on the article: I agree with Dzinziruk BUT to be fair Sergio Martinez was approached for a fight and Martinez did the ole fashion "Sergei who?". Martinez didnt want that fight. Dzinziruk also wants Williams but HBO isnt interested.

Yeah I got Bute stopping Brinkley in about 6 or less. Stone cold mis match.

I dont see Mora beating Shane at all. Mora for like the first 5 rounds went life and death with Green a D level fighter at best. I think Shane beats him up pretty bad.

Floyd and Berto have the same manager so I dont think it will happen.

Ouma is borderline shot but he pulled one out his ass vs. Vanes. He might have something left to beat Gilbert.

On Angulo. It turned out that he would get 750k but he would get little to none of the live gate. The fight would be in Cali so thats bull. How does the Mexican fighter get less of the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Sup Ishe been a while bro.

Ey whats the word on you vs. James Kirkland?

But on the article: I agree with Dzinziruk BUT to be fair Sergio Martinez was approached for a fight and Martinez did the ole fashion "Sergei who?". Martinez didnt want that fight. Dzinziruk also wants Williams but HBO isnt interested.

Yeah I got Bute stopping Brinkley in about 6 or less. Stone cold mis match.

I dont see Mora beating Shane at all. Mora for like the first 5 rounds went life and death with Green a D level fighter at best. I think Shane beats him up pretty bad.

Floyd and Berto have the same manager so I dont think it will happen.

Ouma is borderline shot but he pulled one out his ass vs. Vanes. He might have something left to beat Gilbert.

On Angulo. It turned out that he would get 750k but he would get little to none of the live gate. The fight would be in Cali so thats bull. How does the Mexican fighter get less of the gate.
        Very tue on the Floyd-Berto fight, I dont think it will happen as you say, they both are managed by Al Haymon. Who would you like to see floyd in the ring with next man?

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          Nice read, thanks for posting
          Where in the hell have you been hiding?

Comment

Very tue on the Floyd-Berto fight, I dont think it will happen as you say, they both are managed by Al Haymon. Who would you like to see floyd in the ring with next man?
            My guess is Manny Pacquiao next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Jump View Post
              Where in the hell have you been hiding?
              What you mean hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                My guess is Manny Pacquiao next year.
                Yeah, i guess that theirs no other guys for him to fight atm, berto figth wont happen, ohter 147lbs champs are chumps

Comment

What you mean hiding?
                  I haven't seen you post in a while, maybe it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Jump View Post
                    I haven't seen you post in a while, maybe it's me.
                    You used to be South318??

Its me man, i aint been on in a few weeks, just logged on last week n got back into posting n debating. IM back now lol

Comment

Working...
                    X