No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Wants Morales, Marquez or Barrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Wants Morales, Marquez or Barrera

Tijuana, BC . - The heart of what is the strongest phase of his training, sparring sessions at a fast pace and fighting and controlling weight, Humberto "Zorrita" Soto Tijuana prepares for what will be the second defense of his Lightweight Championship of the World Boxing Council (WBC) against Colombian challenger Fidel Monterrosa.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez embarrasses Soto, I think Barrera and Morales beat him too.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
      I agree! Morales KOs him

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        I agree! Morales KOs him
        I wouldn't go that far, but Morales U.Ds him. He may have looked out of shape against Alfaro but he actually put on a really good performance; atleast in my opinion...which was surprising. I know Alfaro aint all that but still.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Tijuana, BC . - The heart of what is the strongest phase of his training, sparring sessions at a fast pace and fighting and controlling weight, Humberto "Zorrita" Soto Tijuana prepares for what will be the second defense of his Lightweight Championship of the World Boxing Council (WBC) against Colombian challenger Fidel Monterrosa.

[Click Here To Read More]
          No matter who you are.....

..... the names Marquez, Barrera, Morales..... would look just awesome on your resume'

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
            Nobody under 135 can live with Marquez, even now, including the beast Katsidis. Be interesting to see what Barrera and Morales have left, especially against a live dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I wouldn't go that far, but Morales U.Ds him. He may have looked out of shape against Alfaro but he actually put on a really good performance; atleast in my opinion...which was surprising. I know Alfaro aint all that but still.
              Marquez is the top guy at 135.

Comment

i'm mexican and i like all 4 fighters but soto continues to duck anthony peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  Marquez is the top guy at 135.
                  Now Marquez, I think Marquez would stop Soto. Soto was hurt a few times against Dominguez, if I remember correctly I think his knees buckled and he quickly got on the defensive. I can't remember too well because this was on a stream, I might have to rewatch, but I'm certain Dominguez hurt Soto. At 130 he had one of the best chins, but everything seemed to have declined on his move up to 135. To think he actually thought about goin' up to 140
                  Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 09-08-2010, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Now Marquez, I think Marquez would stop Soto. Soto was hurt a few times against Dominguez, if I remember correctly I think his knees buckled and he quickly got on the defense. I can't remember too well because this was on a stream, I might have to rewatch, but I'm certain Dominguez hurt Soto. At 130 he had one of the best chins, but everything seemed to have declined on his move up to 135. To think he actually thought about goin' up to 140
                    Yeah bro soto shouldnt move up and man up and fight peterson.Come to think about it,Have u seen some fighter named miguel vazquez?
                    That guy has a akward style and can be dangerous for any fighter at lw.

Comment

Working...
                    X