No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Promises To Impress Against Jesus Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Promises To Impress Against Jesus Chavez

Super featherweight Jorge Linares had eight days of rest per the instructions of his physical coach, Nakamura Sensei, who helped him to improve his stamina as they look ahead to a tough commitment. Linares faces former champion Jesus Chavez on October 24 in Japan.

[Click Here To Read More]

linares ko chavez

Comment

Linares should be able to stop Chavez, Jesus as been done for a long time now.

Comment

15 Kilometers?

I guess he was feeling the same stamina issues I was seeing. Great that he's putting in this amount of work, he boxed on his toes and threw plenty quick, accurate combinations and counters.

If he continues training like this, it'll take someone having to outbox him to beat him. and if that's the only option..... Good luck to all the lightweights out there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          Linares should be able to stop Chavez, Jesus as been done for a long time now.
          Agree with this.

Comment

pad those records boys pad em good.

Comment

Jesus Chavez

Don't count out Jesus Chavez he has never had an easy fight and he is in shape and ready I am sure. Jesus will be coming back to Austin TX with a win and a chance to maybe fight Eric Morales since he did fight Eric with one arm it would be a great rematch.

Comment

he shoud impress,if he doesn't against this past his prime guy,something is wrong

Comment

Chavez is bigger and a harder puncher than Juarez, I hope Linares aint looking past Chavez.

Comment

Working...
                  X